What's new

Have you ever refused service to someone?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you had to refuse service for someone? When I worked on Fiverr, I did decline a lot of work I wasn't able to do, and some I wouldn't do because it sounded fishy. What was the reason you refused service to someone?

I refused to service some client because they wanted to make illegal forge to official stuffs like that. I was very capable of the work but decided not to because I don't involve in such activity.

I've refused working with a client in past because he wasn't honest. If I can't trust you to be honest, I can't work with you or for you.

I have refused services to multiple people because of low payment or time constrains. However, I did not reject my service just because I did not like this person. When it comes to profession, I am never too personal

Last year I had a client that was driving me nuts. She didn't want to pay for the first contract until I signed a second contract... that was insane! That along made me not to work anymore with her.
I firmly refused to make another contract because she became none trustable for just putting that crazy excuse for non payment. I got paid after her drama finished two weeks later.

Last year I had a client that was driving me nuts. She didn't want to pay for the first contract until I signed a second contract... that was insane! That along made me not to work anymore with her.
I firmly refused to make another contract because she became none trustable for just putting that crazy excuse for non payment. I got paid after her drama finished two weeks later.
Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that. So she kept refusing to pay you until you signed a new contract? I'm pretty sure that's not legal. You can't force someone to sign another contract in order to receive payment. Wow.

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that. So she kept refusing to pay you until you signed a new contract? I'm pretty sure that's not legal. You can't force someone to sign another contract in order to receive payment. Wow.
Exactly, those were basically my words... "You can not force me to keep working with you by holding me money from a previous completed job" I am glad I recorded every step of the job completed and her agreeing that she was satisfied with the quality of the work performed. Otherwise she would had give me more trouble.

Exactly, those were basically my words... "You can not force me to keep working with you by holding me money from a previous completed job" I am glad I recorded every step of the job completed and her agreeing that she was satisfied with the quality of the work performed. Otherwise she would had give me more trouble.
I imagine it was quite a scary situation. The fear of possibly not being paid. I worry about that from time to time. It's good that you signed a contract, because if you didn't this person might have gotten away with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back