What's new

Education Vs. Skills: What Can You Get a Job Easily?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You need education to get a job. If you want to work as a teacher, you need university education on certain subject. If you want to work in a bank, you need an MBA. However, there are some jobs where skills matter more than education. For example, if you want to work in a restaurant’s kitchen, you need to know how to cook well, if you have cookery skills you can easily work as a chef. Basic education would be enough for a job like this one.

Everything in America really requires an education to start, whether formal or informal. For example, if I wanted to pursue a career as a seamstress, I could get a fancy degree in fashion design, but I could also get a sewing class from my local community center or adult school, read some sewing books and watch sewing YouTube videos about certain topics online. The latter is less pressure and less terrifying than the formal degree. We also have culinary classes in middle schools and high schools here where I live.

However, the weird part about American culture is that it is designed to scare people, so we tend to reward people socially for going through fearsome situations, even if the fear leads to learning less and really not enjoying our learning process. Time and again, I’ve found that getting things done to keep all of the scary negative outcomes at bay is at war with actual learning and personal growth. Living in this country is to be afraid, to constantly be breathing toxic air. You basically climb to the top so you can scare others, or you insulate yourself from the system of fear as much as possible by getting a cabin in the woods, or both.

Education can't be neglected. You might not need to attend institutions to its peak, rather basics are ok depending on the niche or area your venturing to.

I believe that skills in this modern era surpass education in terms of getting a job, at least that is my perception, although education is very important and is the basis for getting a job, I think what differentiates you from others are skills.

You really need to have both. Skills come from education, without education how else would you learn the skills to do the work you want to do? Jobs will take into account your education, along with the skills you possess. The skills stem from the education I believe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back