What's new

Can someone with no computer skills start a software selling business?

There's nothing wrong with that in most cases, but generally in whatever business you are just interested to do , you must be willing to learn and have some understanding of what you are doing.

It is not only possible but it is already happening, if not at your side but at my side. Where one will just open a small shop and start selling computer gadgets and others just to earn or gain profit.

It is not compulsory for some one to have a computer skills in other to sell computer accessories or start a software business,as long as the individual has a business skill in marketing then he could carry on with the business

Definitely. But still you just have to equip yourself on how the computer works, what makes this brand more expensive and the specifications so you don't get cheated by customers

Someone with no past or present computer skills can certainly not make a good business out of selling software or computer accessories. This aspect is a hands on kind of business where you as the business owner will really need to know your stuff to relate properly and professionally with intended clients.

Yes, one can start a software business without he or her having the knowledge require. He or she just needs to know a little details about the software before selling that is all.

if it was hardware, then you can probably do it but in this case it is software and you need to have a good computer knowledge and understanding for you to be successful in the business. I will advise you to bring out about three months to learn the necessary things required in order for you to succeed.

That is just a business and there is no way this will need your computer skill except in terms of accounts recording since most business are no more interested to have books for records nowadays.. it will depend on how you want your business to be.

Yes, people with no computer skills can start a software selling business but the problem is that the will not have much knowledge about it and if you do not know, you will go and meet and the can give you a wrong software for a particular purpose.

Yes, people with no computer skills can start a software selling business but the problem is that the will not have much knowledge about it and if you do not know, you will go and meet and the can give you a wrong software for a particular purpose.
once you know how to install the software then you can start the selling business this will help you to install those software safely for customer.

I beleive that software business is not that too tough but at first I was confuse

once you know how to install the software then you can start the selling business this will help you to install those software safely for customer.

I beleive that software business is not that too tough but at first I was confuse
Wow, really. Although know of people at my country who just do software business with out having an authentic knowledge about it because they are just after the money.

Before you could start selling softwares, you will need to learn the basics of the installation of softwares on computers. it does not necessarily mean that you should hold degree in computer studies.

Before you could start selling softwares, you will need to learn the basics of the installation of softwares on computers. it does not necessarily mean that you should hold degree in computer studies.
Basic installation of the software need to be learn and you must key how to atleast how to open a CD-ROM and insert the disket which sometime can be use through this means and know a bit about external drive,once this skills is there you can start software installation business

There are so many aspects of the computer in which you can be able to utilise to make money that does not require coding or any kind of technical ability.

You would need to get relevant knowledge on software installation on the PC. You may not need to know everything on computer handling but you need the relevant knowledge to run the successful software business.
That is just the basic fact,because at the end of the day before venturing into any field,you will need to get adequate knowledge of that sector,the fundamentals are very essential,even if you are not going deep into it.

If you are not known how to operate computer atleast having the basic skills then its not going to be possible for you to start a software business some software come with keys so you need to know how to unluck it before you can install it for customer.

That is just the basic fact,because at the end of the day before venturing into any field,you will need to get adequate knowledge of that sector,the fundamentals are very essential,even if you are not going deep into it.
Anyone that wants to go into software selling should be able to install software successfully on the computer. It doesn't neccesarily mean that you should obtain degree in software engineering before you could do the business.

Anyone that wants to go into software selling should be able to install software successfully on the computer. It doesn't neccesarily mean that you should obtain degree in software engineering before you could do the business.
That is just the real fact,because one can easilly get some if these knowledge about the basic things in the software and hardware world through some training or exposure with some persons who can put you through the process.

Well I only take over someone property once, that person take time and was not able to pay and the buyer can not wait for long. Such case is very common in my community.

One needs to have idea and skills about whatever business or field he or she wants to venture into. How can you go about the business if you don't learn how to operate the computer. Unless you're just planning to fail you should learn the skill first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back