What's new

Can someone with no computer skills start a software selling business?

I guess that the only way a person could earn is by hiring someone who has experience when it comes to selling software products. Many companies now offer digital products, so digital marketing expert is someone a company could hire.

If you dont have knowledge on computer there is no way which you can start selling software successfully,

Immidiate you start the software business basic computer skills and knowledge need to be in place

A person who doesn't have computer scale may not be able to make money online. At least you must be able to operate computer system and browse through the internet to discover money-making ways.

I think that such kind of person should hire someone to do the job. There are many software sellers in here who do not have knowledge about the product, but still they are able to sell software.

Actually selling software products requires someone with computers skills so as to enable hom makes supply of products that require at the best time and location.

I have realize this the person must have basic computer skills at all where he would install and identify fake software that contain virus,

I beleive that this skills must be there if you dont really have the knowledge then you will fall a victim of illiteracy to customers

It is possible for the person to make money from software if the person has a great idea. He just need to hire an expert software builder to turn his idea into useful app. Then he can start marketing the app to receive download.

It might be possible but I recommend people to have at least some sort of knowledge about what they are doing. Unfortunately, many people do not have enough knowledge and they get into business.

Some people are very good In doing business, so it doesn't matter Matter if they have computer skills or not they can still sell computer software correctly once they know the use of each .

Some people are very good In doing business, so it doesn't matter Matter if they have computer skills or not they can still sell computer software correctly once they know the use of each .
no matter how experience you are I beleive that before you can start software selling business you must ensure that you had a good computer skills and knowledge so I think if you dont have a computer skills its going to be a bit difficult for you to operate that business

Actually to be able to run a very smart and smooth business, knowledge is paramount and required to all extent which will helped. Without the knowledge, you may not be able to set a target for your business.

Software skill does not have anything to do with selling computer part and computer business , though its good to know the basic before going into the business.

I think you need proper knowledge of computer or you need to be a computer literate. After that you need knowledge of internet marketing to be able to locate the right people. of course learning about computer will not take you more than 6 months.

It is possible to sell it if and only if you are ready to pay for it to be done for you. But if you want to do it your self then you must quit cause you will won't be able to and if you try, I think there will no profit. We all know a business without profit will likely fail.

Selling it's all about your ability to market something to somebody and not about your knowledge of the product so if you just know how to convince and sell to somebody then that is all.

To sell software, you don't have to be a software developer.
To sell software, you must be a marketer, though.
You need seo and digital marketing expertise to work in marketing.

You would need to learn the necessary skills for PC software installation. Although you may not need to be an expert in computer operation, you do need to have the necessary knowledge to manage a successful software company.

Yes that's very much possible but put in on mind that you are not earn a decent amount of money you'll only earn peanuts, having a good skills is very important.

I guess that the only way a person could earn is by hiring someone who has experience when it comes to selling software products. Many companies now offer digital products, so digital marketing expert is someone a company could hire.
Well this is another alternative you can make money if you are able to hire people that are trusted, but will mostly be more preferred if you have to learn everything on your own if you have the time to do so.

You can be able to sell but you won't be able to develop a software . That's just what do you need to understand . It is much more better for you to learn how to do it and still sell it at the same time.

There are so many aspects of the computer in which you can be able to utilise to make money that does not require coding or any kind of technical ability.
That is very true,one does not really need to be into programming or software issues,but one can get the basic knowledge,he can as well get involved into the sales of accessories.

Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.
I don't think this is ever possible. You may not even have enough skills but you should not be naive when it comes to starting a software business. Just have a small knowledge

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back