What's new

Can someone with no computer skills start a software selling business?

It's very difficult for that person to start a software business. The person need to have a basic knowledge on our software business goes. The person can only make a little headway if he or she has some cash to outsource for the service of expertise.

Before starting a business, one needs to acquire some certain skills or at least have a little knowledge of that business. Well he could thrive in the software business if he hires a trusted software expert.

Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.
Though its possible, all what you need is just information in what you are selling , but to be in a safer side , you must know almost everything concerning what you are selling.

This is quite a very difficult task to perform. And it's not advisable for someone to go into a business which involves the use of huge some of money without good knowledge about those things which are involved.

For you to do that, you will have to spend more money. Knowledge itself is money and without it, I don't think you can do much unless you want to hire experts in the field

I don't think all business require a literally explaination or how run the business,so it is a yes to sell computer accessories without prior understanding of the things

A person with zero knowledge about computers or software may start a software selling business by relying on paid human resources. He may hire his own employees or work with contractors to keep his business going. He is the very definition of the word capitalist. Nowadays, someone with small capital can hire a programmer and writer to set up an online store with decent content. He can use his connection or sphere of influence to promote or sell his products offline and hire a programmer to demonstrate them to potential clients.

That can only get possible If you have a lot of money to hire the best software engineers and pay them very well to do the work for you.
Nothing is impossible in the world , someone with no comouter skill can start a software business because I have seen someone with no definite education at all starting a school and employing graduates to work for him.
Post automatically merged:

That can only get possible If you have a lot of money to hire the best software engineers and pay them very well to do the work for you.
Nothing is impossible in the world , someone with no comouter skill can start a software business because I have seen someone with no definite education at all starting a school and employing graduates to work for him.

Before starting any softerware business selling,one has to have the knowledge of computer skill which will enahnce him do everything ordely without error.

Yes, in my country there would not be a problem except you brought problem for your self by not having or learning the basics to avoid unexpected.

It it is possible for someone who doesn't have computer skill to start a software business. But such a person will need a software engineer to build a functioning software for him. Then he can focus on promoting the software and sell it to the people.

Last edited:
It it is possible for someone who doesn't have computer skill to start a software business. But such a person will need a software engineer to build a functioning software for him. Then I can focus on promoting the software and sell it to the people.
That is never the issue the thing was that he just want to start selling those software but have no skills of computer,he dosnt want to go into software programing or design just to sell those once that look like CDs,but have not even a single computer skills

Whatever business you are thinking of doing online ,as long as it is a business that can generate you a good deal of money then expect to have a good understanding of how the computer really work. because it will be more convenient for you to work with computer than a mobile phone.

If the person has a good marketing strategy and business oriented, he can engage in joint venture partnership with someone else who is very good at building invaluable software to start a business. It is good to have a business plan on how they are going to share profit at the end of the day.

Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.
How someone do his best without any command about his subject skill...practice makes perfect so if someone want to work in any feild first thing is perfectly performance in his skilled subject

Selling of computer software is not something that you need a lot of computer knowledge in order to pull it through. If you want to start software development then you will need to take a course.

It is possible to sell it if and only if you are ready to pay for it to be done for you. But if you want to do it your self then you must quit cause you will won't be able to and if you try, I think there will no profit. We all know a business without profit will likely fail.

I think a person might be able to make money selling softwares if he could hire someone who knows a lot about softwares. Otherwise, it is very important to have some knowledge about the product you intend to sell.

What is the need of you becoming a computer literate when you are going to deal with computer, you really need to have a good understanding of computer first as the first starting point before you can think of going into the advanced computer skills...

That is never the issue the thing was that he just want to start selling those software but have no skills of computer,he dosnt want to go into software programing or design just to sell those once that look like CDs,but have not even a single computer skills
I don't see how possible it is for someone who isn't computer literate or at least having knowledge of computer software basics can run a software business. What if customers raise questions, who would answer?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back