What's new

Can someone with no computer skills start a software selling business?

I dont think it's possible even though there are people who are engaged into such form of business and they are doing well best on experience but it's most often advisable to have the knowledge which will helped alot.

It is possible for the person to make money from software if the person has a great idea. He just need to hire an expert software builder to turn his idea into useful app. Then he can start marketing the app to receive download.
Most third parties countries are searching for a cracked version of software means it remains impossible to have people that pay for a license if it is destined to third parties countries.

Most third parties countries are searching for a cracked version of software means it remains impossible to have people that pay for a license if it is destined to third parties countries.
There is nothing bad if the person touches advanced countries it's all about how they market the software and app. Majority of the people who live in advanced country will be able to afford the software and app. And they should be able to make tangible income from this.

Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.
I think it is important for one to know very well whatever he or she intends embarking on.
If you are going to be dealing with sale of softwares, i think you should be computer literate.
Knowledge would be required on the installing of these softwares for customers.

Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.
It is going to be impossible for someone with no computer skills to be involved in anything called software because there is no knowledge background for him to succeed in that department.

Well as long as you are determined to succeed you're definitely succeed in whatever you are interested to do but you are dealing with computer I believe computer skills will be needed in any area of your business.

It's not a good idea for someone to start a business of which he had no knowledge or information about the basic things he is supposed to be dealing with. It will makes him incompetent in the supply of quality products need by the customers.

I dont think it's possible even though there are people who are engaged into such form of business and they are doing well best on experience but it's most often advisable to have the knowledge which will helped alot.
That is actually a true fact,because it would be one of the basics for such an individual to at least understand the workings of the operation of how rhe computer systems operates.he should understand this.

You don't have to be a professional software developer or an engineer before you could sell softwares. All you needed is just the basic installation idea . Once you know this ,.the rest is very simple.

As long as he does not plan to be operating, just selling then there he is good to go. However it will be a plus for him and will boost his market if he has the necessary ideas about computer, even if it's small. He should be able to say some things about what he is selling.

This is very easy, especially if you have the money to hire someone else who has the knowledge that you are lacking. This is how to go about things in this world of ours.

Someone with computer skills can't just start a software business is like telling someone who doesn't know how to read and write to go and sit for an exams without having to learn how to same for this you have to learn the skills as much as you can

Someone with computer skills can't just start a software business is like telling someone who doesn't know how to read and write to go and sit for an exams without having to learn how to same for this you have to learn the skills as much as you can
I totally disagreed because most of the vendors in my area selling softwares are not Educated. Once you have a little knowledge on how to install the software, that's all.

Definitely it will not work because there is no how he can be Saling software without having a computer knowledge, your first advice should be for him to enroll in a computer school in order to know the terminology of software and after that he go head and Start a software business.

I totally disagreed because most of the vendors in my area selling softwares are not Educated. Once you have a little knowledge on how to install the software, that's all.
You don't need to have degrees in computer engineering before you could sell softwares. Just a simple instalation knowledge is what is needed and that's all. Once you can install softwares , it's enough.

You don't need to have degrees in computer engineering before you could sell softwares. Just a simple instalation knowledge is what is needed and that's all. Once you can install softwares , it's enough.
[/QUOTE

We share same thoughts on this because most of the vendors hawking softwares in my area are not degree holders. All you need a the basic computer skills .

Well, before going into any venture it is quite advisable that you gain some knowledge about the prerequisites of operating such company or business. Like in software a good knowledge about software market and how the software operate would keep you a step ahead in your game

Yiu can't be good in any business that you dont know anything about. Most especially when it comes to computer components and it software, you may not be able to supply what your customers are In need of.
Actually someone with no computer skills can not do good in such kind of business because there are alot of challenges that may comes from either the customers or the goods you supply.

Last edited:
Yes there are so many people that lack the knowledge of computer software but still sell software and the earn very well from it, the only thing is for you to know the little use and application of such software that you are selling and you get your own money as you sell.

Actually running a business with knowledge about it, is actually a suicide and is very risky because you may not be able to meet up to the needs of your customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back