What's new

Bonuses to employees.

Giving employees bonus isn't a must, however it is advisable to keep morale and help the employees be more incentivised to work more efficiently.

Giving employees bonus isn't a must, however it is advisable to keep morale and help the employees be more incentivised to work more efficiently.
It is right that it isn't a must, however i think that it became so common that most of the employees expect it and if they do not receive one over the course of the year then they can become quite demotivated and decrease work productivity. Many consider it to be their 13th salary.

It is right that it isn't a must, however, I think that it became so common that most of the employees expect it and if they do not receive one over the year then they can become quite demotivated and decrease work productivity. Many consider it to be their 13th salary.
Couldn't agree more. I think employees need to know that the organisations are not inclined to add bonuses, except it was in the employee contract.

Excellent @Eodine , this is why I say that we should always or usually hold on to that which motivates us, to achieve what we desire.

I also know companies that on those dates also have that initiative @Kelly5 , which is very good for employees that usually, awaken that sense of belonging to the company itself.

I am aware of what you describe @Maphalle , they are different benefits for employees apart from the salary. I love that there is a unique bonus for all employees, but for those who excel in their positions they receive an additional payment.
Yeah, salary motivates employees but not just salaries but other things too like promotion, challenge etc but what about those that do not earn salary like artisans what motivates them.

Couldn't agree more. I think employees need to know that the organisations are not inclined to add bonuses, except it was in the employee contract.
Perhaps as you describe, some organizations are "unwilling to add bonuses" and although it is not mandatory, it has been proven that with such bonuses to employees, companies achieve high levels of productivity to the benefit of the company.

Workers should be encourage to complement their hard work. Bonus to workers should be encourage to motivate them. Giving bonus to workers help the workers to step up their work. Employers who don't give bonus might end up not getting the best result compare to the one's that gives.

Workers should be encourage to complement their hard work. Bonus to workers should be encourage to motivate them. Giving bonus to workers help the workers to step up their work. Employers who don't give bonus might end up not getting the best result compare to the one's that gives.
I totally agree with you @richee84 , because my point of view is the same, when the incentive is present employees guarantee a good production, otherwise they are not motivated, they will just do their job without enthusiasm. It is the big difference between companies with motivated staff and those without motivation.

Perhaps as you describe, some organizations are "unwilling to add bonuses" and although it is not mandatory, it has been proven that with such bonuses to employees, companies achieve high levels of productivity to the benefit of the company.
Another point as well. There are organisations with bad leaderships who will stall or ensure that employees are not paid entitled bonuses.

Another point as well. There are organisations with bad leaderships who will stall or ensure that employees are not paid entitled bonuses.
It is true @Trexxxy , I have seen this in certain companies in my country, here there are certain mandatory bonuses that are not part of the salary, which are transportation and food. The government has closed such companies that refuse to give these benefits to their employees. There are similar companies that are not closed because the salaries are high and compensate the payment of these bonuses.

It is true @Trexxxy , I have seen this in certain companies in my country, here there are certain mandatory bonuses that are not part of the salary, which are transportation and food. The government has closed such companies that refuse to give these benefits to their employees. There are similar companies that are not closed because the salaries are high and compensate the payment of these bonuses.
Very good gesture on the part of your government. Sadly such is not the case in my country, there isn't a proper regulatory body to help workers especially private companies.

Very good gesture on the part of your government. Sadly such is not the case in my country, there isn't a proper regulatory body to help workers especially private companies.
It is true that in the case of private companies, it is more difficult to control. But as you say, in my country the government is in charge of following up on these companies, so that they comply with the employees. This in order to mitigate in some way the serious economic situation we are living.

In our country, there is a growing interest in working in a bank because apart from earning salary, you also receive bonus and incentives.
The problem with working in most bank is that they don't actually pay much except you are among the high-ranking banking executives. The bonus and incentives you talked about is mostly paid to high ranking banking staffs not the ordinary staff.

Yeah, salary motivates employees but not just salaries but other things too like promotion, challenge etc but what about those that do not earn salary like artisans what motivates them.
In the case of artisans, what can motivate them is the very skill they have for it, the creation of the craft and its beauty. They are in charge of pricing their skills and products. Now if they work for someone else they must receive some additional benefit.

In the case of artisans, what can motivate them is the very skill they have for it, the creation of the craft and its beauty. They are in charge of pricing their skills and products. Now if they work for someone else they must receive some additional benefit.
Oh, wow! I haven't even really thought of that, thank you for the enlightenment, a lot of artisans take pride in the beauty of their work which makes them outstanding in their endeavors.

Oh, wow! I haven't even really thought of that, thank you for the enlightenment, a lot of artisans take pride in the beauty of their work which makes them outstanding in their endeavors.
That's right, I am fascinated by the craftsmanship and dedication they put into it. There are so many artisans in the world and every detail they put in their work is valuable. That is why crafts are so expensive.

That's right, I am fascinated by the craftsmanship and dedication they put into it. There are so many artisans in the world and every detail they put in their work is valuable. That is why crafts are so expensive.
It's true, many artisans take pride in their work but some are also challenged as they do not get the proper funds and materials to fund their projects that they have in mind.

It's true, many artisans take pride in their work but some are also challenged as they do not get the proper funds and materials to fund their projects that they have in mind.
That is the unfortunate thing, in order to develop the skills in craftsmanship you need capital, for the materials. In my country the government gives credits to the artisans for it, this way they can develop their skills.

That is the unfortunate thing, in order to develop the skills in craftsmanship you need capital, for the materials. In my country the government gives credits to the artisans for it, this way they can develop their skills.
And actually, government tries to provide for artisans and small business in my country with the small and medium business loan even though the money is small but it is normally embezzled.

I see that every years ending around the the month of December 18th to December 22nd, my relative always have this exitement in his mood because of these packages he is expecting form his place of work and he is very proud of it

Bonuses to employees is essential for all companies to give and add to their basic salary. Bonuses to employees is a motivation to employees and it inspire them to even do more for uplifting of the organization

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back