What's new

Bonuses to employees.

In my country we don't have so many bonuses like in other countries, you can only be rewarded with a pay rise or you will be given a higher post
I have read from other members similar situations in their countries regarding employee bonuses. Apart from the fact that in many other countries bonuses are legally stipulated and mandatory, I think it depends on the company, as it benefits them.

If you give bonus, employees will work even harder, they will be more efficient, they will be more productive. You may spend $100 for bonus, but you get $10000 return

The benefits that comes with giving the employees bonuses cannot be be overemphasized. These benefits goes both ways, to the employees getting the bonuses as well as to the organization giving the bonuses

If you give bonus, employees will work even harder, they will be more efficient, they will be more productive. You may spend $100 for bonus, but you get $10000 return
You are right @Nomad , when workers are given a bonus, the payback for the company is certain. This is given by what you describe, employees deliver more enthusiasm and therefore increases productivity.

You are right @Nomad , when workers are given a bonus, the payback for the company is certain. This is given by what you describe, employees deliver more enthusiasm and therefore increases productivity.
But in other hand, giving incentives to employees may also balloon up the expenditure of the company. The management also has to think in every aspect. And if the financial sheet doesn't allow, it is not necessary also to give bonus everytime.

But in other hand, giving incentives to employees may also balloon up the expenditure of the company. The management also has to think in every aspect. And if the financial sheet doesn't allow, it is not necessary also to give bonus everytime.
Of course, if the company does not have the financial stability to give bonuses to employees, it does not do so without inconvenience. However, it can comply with Christmas bonuses and vacation bonuses, which in my country is mandatory for all workers.

The benefits that comes with giving the employees bonuses cannot be be overemphasized. These benefits goes both ways, to the employees getting the bonuses as well as to the organization giving the bonuses
You're very correct on this one about what effect the benefits have on both parties. The employees get to be happy with their organisation and the organisation get to see better improvement from the workers

Your statement is correct, the organization is rewarded for the increase in production, thanks to the effort applied by the employees by receiving the bonuses. This is one of the important things we should all keep in mind when considering this benefit.

Pardon me for this comment but I cannot find the sense in your comment. Do you know what you said? The employees get bonuses and the organization is giving bonuses. You are posting in a business forum where members are educated if not highly educated. Please do not make nonsensical post like that.

Pardon me for this comment but I cannot find the sense in your comment. Do you know what you said? The employees get bonuses and the organization is giving bonuses. You are posting in a business forum where members are educated if not highly educated. Please do not make nonsensical post like that.
Go back and read my statement again, then comeback and read the response you wrote quoting me and tell me who is really lacking of comprehension here. I rest my case with you man.

Parting with rewards to staff is propels the staff and makes them need to work more enthusiastically and meet targets which thusly creates more benefit for the entrepreneur. Other rewards separated from meeting the objective reward can be given like yearly reward, ahead of schedule to work reward
I think that's the main idea of every employer, to boost productivity in this, the best way to achieve that is to motivate them through employee rewards. And as you said, there are also those annual rewards, which may be more convenient for employers.

Giving bonus or incentives at work is used for boosting the morale of employee towards a good working environment , and it allows the workers to put more effort to work.

We have leave bonuses paid twice in the year- April and September. Then there is the 13th month basic salary pay in december, added to that is the annual bag of rice and veg oil for the festive season.
I think some women would like to work in your company, on a lighter note. But this shows that companies can decide to give monetary or otherwise bonus to their employees.

I think some women would like to work in your company, on a lighter note. But this shows that companies can decide to give monetary or otherwise bonus to their employees.
Some women and men too, when a company recognizes the efforts of employees and benefits them with bonuses. Any time it is received is good, and if there are also bags of food, so much the better.

Some women and men too, when a company recognizes the efforts of employees and benefits them with bonuses. Any time it is received is good, and if there are also bags of food, so much the better.
That was on a lighter note, I was just kidding because we joke around here that women love to work with companies that give them benefits especially something edible.

That was on a lighter note, I was just kidding because we joke around here that women love to work with companies that give them benefits especially something edible.
🤣🤣🤣 I know, but you men are not far behind, so you can take the food home and surprise the family. The truth is that the idea of bonuses for all workers should be implemented sooner rather than later in all companies.

🤣🤣🤣 I know, but you men are not far behind, so you can take the food home and surprise the family. The truth is that the idea of bonuses for all workers should be implemented sooner rather than later in all companies.
Lol, that would be a good thing for a man to do right, that is the basic that employees should be entitled to bonus that may serve as a type of motivation to them.

Well, pertaining to the question concerning bonuses to employees. I believe it is a great idea and a thing to put into practise so as to encourage the workers in such organization or company for effective and productive delivery or output

Lol, that would be a good thing for a man to do right, that is the basic that employees should be entitled to bonus that may serve as a type of motivation to them.
It is correct for either women or men to receive the benefit in cash or food bags, the important thing is that they take into account the employees to give the bonus. This way they will work harder for the company, thinking about what they will get.

It is correct for either women or men to receive the benefit in cash or food bags, the important thing is that they take into account the employees to give the bonus. This way they will work harder for the company, thinking about what they will get.
But what would you do if after providing incentives, the workers still do not feel motivated about the task at hand or his duty that he is supposed to carry out in the organization.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back