What's new

Bonuses to employees.

If the company or employer can afford to pay such bonuses then, they should as it speaks well of the employer. My country does not pay such bonus for those that work unless it is stated in the contract.
It is unfortunate that they do not receive such bonuses in your country, since most of them do. I hope that in a short time things can change, since everyone benefits, both the employees and the company.

4 Benefits of Employee Bonuses
Increased Motivation. issuing your employees with a bonus may motivate them to work harder and contribute more. ...
Recruitment Benefits. Staff who receive an enticing bonus are more likely to feel appropriately compensated and show loyalty to your business. ...
Builds Team Collaboration. ...
Creates Friendly Competition Among Staff.

4 Benefits of Employee Bonuses
Increased Motivation. issuing your employees with a bonus may motivate them to work harder and contribute more. ...
Recruitment Benefits. Staff who receive an enticing bonus are more likely to feel appropriately compensated and show loyalty to your business. ...
Builds Team Collaboration. ...
Creates Friendly Competition Among Staff.
Very good and accurate publication. They are benefits that workers get and with them the company also receives benefits to increase its success. In this way I believe that excellence in the worker is increased.

As greatly said, The financial status of a company is defined by whether their emloyees are satisfied or not. In any business, success or failure depends upon the employees hard work and efficiency. And to boost the morale, bonus are the best tool. Also it gives positive outlook to the outsiders about the company.

You are right, such benefits are a driver for employees, as it motivates them to give their best in an effective way. This benefits the company and government entities where their functionality is based on their employees.
It is very important to give bonus to employee they sell them to be motivated and be able to give good output so you're organisation.

Very true. When you treat the aspect of bonuses and welfare packages of employees very seriously, you'll see a change in the drive and manner the employees carry on with their assigned work and duties
They will always want to do and put in their best most of the time at work because they know that the organisation always look out for their welfare with care and concern
Post automatically merged:

It is unfortunate that they do not receive such bonuses in your country, since most of them do. I hope that in a short time things can change, since everyone benefits, both the employees and the company.
It is very true that both parties benefit from the bonuses given to the members of staff of the organisation because the staff get to bring in more value to their work for the benefit of the organisation in general

Last edited:
They will always want to do and put in their best most of the time at work because they know that the organisation always look out for their welfare with care and concern
Post automatically merged:

It is very true that both parties benefit from the bonuses given to the members of staff of the organisation because the staff get to bring in more value to their work for the benefit of the organisation in general
It is definitely a feed-forward effect because when the company give out bonuses it because the company wants to encourage them for better productivity so in turn when they give little bonus this year the watch the effect it has on their productivity if it increases they also increases so that's why I call it feed-forward effects.

It is very important to give bonus to employee they sell them to be motivated and be able to give good output so you're organisation.
That's right @Richard92 , it's a very good way to motivate employees, which leads to good results. I think it is one of the main motivators, as well as the opportunity to excel educationally, should you be given such an opportunity
I am glad that you share my opinion, because in effect both parties benefit, both the company that can lead to success and the employees in terms of their benefits.

Last edited:
If the company or employer can afford to pay such bonuses then, they should as it speaks well of the employer. My country does not pay such bonus for those that work unless it is stated in the contract.
Wow!! This is not just fair at all to say the least. Everything doesn't always have to be by the book that way before employees can enjoy a sign of fresh air in their working environment.

As greatly said, The financial status of a company is defined by whether their emloyees are satisfied or not. In any business, success or failure depends upon the employees hard work and efficiency. And to boost the morale, bonus are the best tool. Also it gives positive outlook to the outsiders about the company.
Very well described, indeed, employee satisfaction and peace of mind is important. I have always commented on what you describe, the failure or success of the company goes hand in hand with the employees and their efforts.

Very well described, indeed, employee satisfaction and peace of mind is important. I have always commented on what you describe, the failure or success of the company goes hand in hand with the employees and their efforts.
Not only that, such bonuses gives a positive impression to the investors. Normally company provides bonuses only when they are doing good in buisness. So it is imperative to say that bonuses really helps to lift the status of the company.

Not only that, such bonuses gives a positive impression to the investors. Normally company provides bonuses only when they are doing good in buisness. So it is imperative to say that bonuses really helps to lift the status of the company.
That's right, they should have priority in terms of employee benefits, as they help the company grow. As you describe it, it also increases the interest of investors, because of the good impression they make in the eyes of all interested parties. The most qualified workers look for companies that offer them good benefits and not just salary.

basically, all I could say now will be based on what is expected of an organization to its fellow staff, the most important in all is that for a well-structured company or business organization to experience fast and rapid growth there must be adequate well-structured financing policy that must be put in place, such as bonuses, flot, allowances, miscellaneous, etc.
all of this is structured in other to encourage staff to be active and efficient towards their roles or department and doing this based on the view of a manager/executives or owner of the business, the level of productivity will drastically increase, there will be an increase in the quantity of finish product produced.

basically, all I could say now will be based on what is expected of an organization to its fellow staff, the most important in all is that for a well-structured company or business organization to experience fast and rapid growth there must be adequate well-structured financing policy that must be put in place, such as bonuses, flot, allowances, miscellaneous, etc.
all of this is structured in other to encourage staff to be active and efficient towards their roles or department and doing this based on the view of a manager/executives or owner of the business, the level of productivity will drastically increase, there will be an increase in the quantity of finish product produced.
You are absolutely right @EMMANUEL , "the level of productivity will increase dramatically". , when employees feel incentivized through the benefits they receive in addition to their salary. This is true whenever organizations or companies, have knowledge of the benefit they will receive in return for the benefit to workers.

You are absolutely right @EMMANUEL , "the level of productivity will increase dramatically". , when employees feel incentivized through the benefits they receive in addition to their salary. This is true whenever organizations or companies, have knowledge of the benefit they will receive in return for the benefit to workers.
The employees efforts will decide whether the company is going to succeed or not. Afterall the employees are the ground workers. When they will get bonus they will work more harder. Only the company will be benefited ultimately.

The employees efforts will decide whether the company is going to succeed or not. Afterall the employees are the ground workers. When they will get bonus they will work more harder. Only the company will be benefited ultimately.
Exactly, although I understand that entrepreneurs undertake business in order to obtain large profits, these would not exist if it were not for their employees. Therefore, it is in the best interest of the owners to implement bonuses in some way, to reciprocate for their hard work and in turn motivate them to continue giving their best.

If you mean by structured is the organized operation of the units that can cause more production then I would agree. An operation that goes smoothly like a well-oiled machine has the tendency to be efficient with more production than expected. With the bonus as a reward then it is only right for the workers to receive such benefit.

That's right, they should have priority in terms of employee benefits, as they help the company grow. As you describe it, it also increases the interest of investors, because of the good impression they make in the eyes of all interested parties. The most qualified workers look for companies that offer them good benefits and not just salary.
Many companies give dividends to their investors in place of giving bonuses to the employees. Though that is also a good tactic to attract investors, but welfare of employees should come first before any other things.

Many companies give dividends to their investors in place of giving bonuses to the employees. Though that is also a good tactic to attract investors, but welfare of employees should come first before any other things.
Analyzing your publication, the important thing before giving such benefit to the investors, is to think about the benefit to the employees who are giving their best effort for the company. Such bonuses are a trigger to the improvement of this or failure, because without the dedication of the employees there will not be a fruitful company.

In my country we don't have so many bonuses like in other countries, you can only be rewarded with a pay rise or you will be given a higher post

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back