What's new

Bonuses to employees.

I think that's the main idea of every employer, to boost productivity in this, the best way to achieve that is to motivate them through employee rewards. And as you said, there are also those annual rewards, which may be more convenient for employers.
Very true. Some employers can opt for the option of giving annual rewards to it's employees sometimes as this is also going to make the necessary impact on productivity of employees too as well

But what would you do if after providing incentives, the workers still do not feel motivated about the task at hand or his duty that he is supposed to carry out in the organization.
If an employee is not motivated, a private meeting should be called to resolve the situation. If you want a change in their functions or any disagreement with another employee. If even with the benefits of the company, the employee is dissatisfied, does not fulfill its functions fully and there are no agreements, it is better to remove him from his position as this affects the productivity of the company.
Very true. Some employers can opt for the option of giving annual rewards to it's employees sometimes as this is also going to make the necessary impact on productivity of employees too as well
It is true, any time is good since it will fulfill the objective of motivating employees. The important thing is that each company takes into account the need to incentivize them in some way, for the good of the employees and of the company itself.

If an employee is not motivated, a private meeting should be called to resolve the situation. If you want a change in their functions or any disagreement with another employee. If even with the benefits of the company, the employee is dissatisfied, does not fulfill its functions fully and there are no agreements, it is better to remove him from his position as this affects the productivity of the company.

It is true, any time is good since it will fulfill the objective of motivating employees. The important thing is that each company takes into account the need to incentivize them in some way, for the good of the employees and of the company itself.
That is a good strategy but I do not think that a board meeting is neccesary for someone who already feels demotivated about a business what I feel would help is guiding such employee having a talk as seeing how best to help such person.

Incentives, promotion and bonus are the three ways to motivate an employee in a working environment , promoting and giving rewards to employee or staff that put in his/her best at work to encourage other workers to keep working hard.

That is a good strategy but I do not think that a board meeting is neccesary for someone who already feels demotivated about a business what I feel would help is guiding such employee having a talk as seeing how best to help such person.
I did not refer to a board meeting, it is a personalized meeting between the employee and one or two superiors, to find out what the employee wants and if you can help to motivate him/her. Because we are all a team and we must help each other for the benefit of the company, which is our livelihood.
Incentives, promotion and bonus are the three ways to motivate an employee in a working environment , promoting and giving rewards to employee or staff that put in his/her best at work to encourage other workers to keep working hard.
It is correct @Shigobad2020 , "Incentives, promotion and bonus are the three ways to motivate an employee" I think that any of them that is applied in the company, will always have a positive impact on the company, and it is up to the company how to handle it and dates of granting benefits.

People who are engaged in sales and marketing are entitled to bonus, they receive a certain percent of sales as business commission. People i finncial instutes like banks also receive bonus

People who are engaged in sales and marketing are entitled to bonus, they receive a certain percent of sales as business commission. People i finncial instutes like banks also receive bonus
Thus, in sales and marketing, bonuses are handled in a different way, since it is by means of percentages. The more sales are made and the more customers come to the business through promotions, the more the workers will increase their monthly earnings.

I did not refer to a board meeting, it is a personalized meeting between the employee and one or two superiors, to find out what the employee wants and if you can help to motivate him/her. Because we are all a team and we must help each other for the benefit of the company, which is our livelihood.

It is correct @Shigobad2020 , "Incentives, promotion and bonus are the three ways to motivate an employee" I think that any of them that is applied in the company, will always have a positive impact on the company, and it is up to the company how to handle it and dates of granting benefits.
Nice one that would be the bet strategy to help a derailing employee so that such persons can be able to depict what is expected of him or her from the meeting and most likely be convinced to yield a different page.

Nice one that would be the bet strategy to help a derailing employee so that such persons can be able to depict what is expected of him or her from the meeting and most likely be convinced to yield a different page.
Yes, the employees' opinions are listened to, and a consensus is sought so that they fully comply with their functions, since that is what they are in the company for. There are many employees who seek employment and accept something they do not like out of necessity, over time they begin to deteriorate, so some resign and others ask for a change of functions.

In order to improve efficiency of your working staff, bonuses, incentives and rewards are very necessary. However, you must also be aware that some abuse your generosity.
Most times its not good to be over generous so that the employee won't start taking you un serious and it might still go ahead and affect your business

Most times its not good to be over generous so that the employee won't start taking you un serious and it might still go ahead and affect your business
Thats the truth but thats the way the world works in working settings, if you don't give them, they will say you are stingy and if you over give them they will say you are spending lavishly,

I believe that the main idea of the company's bonus is to incentivize its employees and at the same time help them economically. There are other types of motivators which are recognitions such as certificates for their hard work.
True i think i have seen something like this, during my service year, i was the secretary for transport and logistics in our zonal fellowship, after my term i was given a certificate and also most companies do this by giving out worker of the year awards

Incentives and bonuses always ginger and triggers the employee to be better at work because they believes they will always get more ifnthey keep working hard for the company.

This is true many employees develops passion for the business when they are been paid well and they would obviously like to keep working and improve too

True i think i have seen something like this, during my service year, i was the secretary for transport and logistics in our zonal fellowship, after my term i was given a certificate and also most companies do this by giving out worker of the year awards
It is correct, many companies and organizations do it, which is motivating to be able to obtain recognition, but there are companies that do not care about it, and this is added to the curriculum, which increases the chances of new employees.

Wow
In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Wow, the bonuses you just mentioned is quite enticing. When such bonuses are given to employees, you get the best from your staff. It encourages them to put in their best which in a long run will be beneficial to the company or organisation.

Wow

Wow, the bonuses you just mentioned is quite enticing. When such bonuses are given to employees, you get the best from your staff. It encourages them to put in their best which in a long run will be beneficial to the company or organisation.
That is absolutely correct @Janetoje , they are very good benefits. It is the reason why many employees strive to give their best in favor of the company. It is always good to recognize the effort of the employees and they in turn reward the company.

IN order to give bonuses to your workers, you should be making a lot of money. Emplyees will be entitled for bonus only when the company is earning well and making profits

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
The bonuses helps to move such employees to do better in discharging their duties. If an employee has done a task that helped the company or organisation, it's a good thing to compensate such individual or team for a job well done

The bonuses helps to move such employees to do better in discharging their duties. If an employee has done a task that helped the company or organisation, it's a good thing to compensate such individual or team for a job well done
In general, staff evaluations are conducted. When the results are outstanding, they receive a higher bonus than those that are good or average. There are also public or private recognitions, for their good contribution to the institution or company.

The bonus been given is a good thing because its just like another motivation to them to work very hard and make them use their passion to help your business succeed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back