What's new

Bonuses to employees.

The form of bonus most employees receive in my own country are more like increasing their salary or a promotion In their salary grade level which is usually motivational

Build trust and strengthen ties, I like this @Kunkun, your comment is excellent. In fact, the well-being of employees when they receive bonuses is such that in addition to giving the best of themselves, they improve the relationships between the members of the companies.

You are very right @nimzy, when the employee knows that his work or effort is appreciated and demonstrated with bonuses, his effort to do things well increases. This benefits the employer and therefore the payment of such benefit is highly recommended.
Most definitely cos if I were to be an employee too and I do get bonuses for my employer often, I would definitely be motivated to do better so as to justify the trust already extended

The form of bonus most employees receive in my own country are more like increasing their salary or a promotion In their salary grade level which is usually motivational
Ah ok, that's interesting, I guess in the case of your country you receive a collective annual salary increase? Promotions in my country are generally by means of merits earned in their functions, such as years of service, preparation, contributions, etc.
Most definitely cos if I were to be an employee too and I do get bonuses for my employer often, I would definitely be motivated to do better so as to justify the trust already extended
Personally, when I get bonuses, I feel more willing to face any circumstances that may arise and overcome them on a daily basis. Help as much as possible and give back to the company with my effort.

Ah ok, that's interesting, I guess in the case of your country you receive a collective annual salary increase? Promotions in my country are generally by means of merits earned in their functions, such as years of service, preparation, contributions, etc.

Personally, when I get bonuses, I feel more willing to face any circumstances that may arise and overcome them on a daily basis. Help as much as possible and give back to the company with my effort.
Exactly that should the point but sadly lots of employers.domt give out bonuses because they think they are already paying for the service rendered by paying salary and they are infact missing out

Exactly that should the point but sadly lots of employers.domt give out bonuses because they think they are already paying for the service rendered by paying salary and they are infact missing out
In my country, when companies do not pay bonuses to employees, they are sanctioned. There are exceptions and it is when the salary of the employees exceeds the minimum wage according to the nominal tabulator.

Oh that's nice shoes the country is concerned about the welfare of employees sadly that's not the case in my country
In my country, when companies do not pay bonuses to employees, they are sanctioned. There are exceptions and it is when the salary of the employees exceeds the minimum wage according to the nominal tabulator.

Oh that's nice shoes the country is concerned about the welfare of employees sadly that's not the case in my country
I hope that things will change in your country, to improve the quality and economic welfare of employees. The better benefits they get, the more they will give to the company.

Bonuses are real driving factor in every organisation because if people are rewarded for the extra hard work or commitment they always motivated to do more which will increase the organisation's productivity and revenue.

I hope that things will change in your country, to improve the quality and economic welfare of employees. The better benefits they get, the more they will give to the company.
I hope things change too but with the way things are progressing in the country right now I don't see that happening anytime soon but fingers crossed still hoping for the best

Giving bonus to workers plays a very important role, it not only serves as a form of encouragement to them, it also show that the company knows and appreciate the little efforts each and every individual is putting in

Bonuses are real driving factor in every organisation because if people are rewarded for the extra hard work or commitment they always motivated to do more which will increase the organisation's productivity and revenue.
The idea of every employer is what you describe in your thread, "productivity and revenue of the organization" and the best way to get it is to encourage workers, this is achieved by bonuses in any way.
I hope things change too but with the way things are progressing in the country right now I don't see that happening anytime soon but fingers crossed still hoping for the best
So let's hope for the best, for the benefit of all, both employees and employers.
Giving bonus to workers plays a very important role, it not only serves as a form of encouragement to them, it also show that the company knows and appreciate the little efforts each and every individual is putting in
I agree with you, the best way to show the value that employers have for their employees is to
value that employers have for employees is through bonuses, recognition or some other way.

Giving bonus to employee help to motivate them in order for them to perform well in the organisation environment. When you give your employees bonus it help them to give and improve their output to the organisation.

Bonuses to employees is essential for all companies to give and add to their basic salary. Bonuses to employees is a motivation to employees and it inspire them to even do more for uplifting of the organization
You're correct. Everything concerning bonuses to one's employees are to be treated very seriously as this has proven time without number that it is a morale booster to the workers

Giving bonus to employee help to motivate them in order for them to perform well in the organisation environment. When you give your employees bonus it help them to give and improve their output to the organisation.
I believe that the main idea of the company's bonus is to incentivize its employees and at the same time help them economically. There are other types of motivators which are recognitions such as certificates for their hard work.

You're correct. Everything concerning bonuses to one's employees are to be treated very seriously as this has proven time without number that it is a morale booster to the workers
Very true. When you treat the aspect of bonuses and welfare packages of employees very seriously, you'll see a change in the drive and manner the employees carry on with their assigned work and duties

here we have a primes system and religious events bonuses, primes systems lead to up to 10% in salary increase if you did well in that month and in events you get some bonus money to celebrate with your family

As I mentioned, the problem is that almost most of the time the targets required to achieve bonueses are too hard to complete. This is what I learned while working for a company for a couple of months. This is why I never focused on achieving the targets. Moreover, the rewards and bonuses were too small and not worth the effort.

Bonuses to the employees is an avenue to motivate them for job welldone. In some organization, there own bonuses is an appraisal which surely occur may be quarterly or yearly.

The welfare of the workers is very important and employers must take that into account. When you give bonuses to your employees they will feel that they have been taken care of and will devote their energy in making your business for successful.

Bonuses to the employees is an avenue to motivate them for job welldone. In some organization, there own bonuses is an appraisal which surely occur may be quarterly or yearly.
That's right, bonuses can vary payment dates. Some are monthly, quarterly or annual. In the annual ones in my country, we have the Christmas and Carnival bonuses, in these dates the workers wait anxiously to receive them.

If the company or employer can afford to pay such bonuses then, they should as it speaks well of the employer. My country does not pay such bonus for those that work unless it is stated in the contract.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back