What's new

Bonuses to employees.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
If employees in my country to receive but not like the one that you have mentioned in your country I don't think there will be any situation whereby they will be disgruntled employees in most companies as they are right now in my country.

Businesses or companies that give bonuses to their employees from time to time especially of festive seasons is always very successful because the employee his work with happiness and motivation.

The most widely bonus i have come across several organizations is performance based bonus where a staff member get to achieve some targets set by the organization.
Some organization which is sector dependent have tailor made bonus to suit the kind of job they do within their industry. Doctors will have it differently from what engineers and lawyers have to go home with.

If employees in my country to receive but not like the one that you have mentioned in your country I don't think there will be any situation whereby they will be disgruntled employees in most companies as they are right now in my country.
I love that in your country they pay these bonuses to the employees, since in many other countries they do not have this opportunity. It is very important that these benefits can be implemented in government agencies and companies.

We also receive bonus or we should say more correctly as allowance like food, transport, house rent, medical etc. and other than that there is a yearly bonus too which is given on occasions like Diwali which is #1 Indian festival and everyone celebrates it.

This bonus can be proportional to a person's salary so can be different for different people at different managerial levels or fixed in case of certain situational bonuses.

We also receive bonus or we should say more correctly as allowance like food, transport, house rent, medical etc. and other than that there is a yearly bonus too which is given on occasions like Diwali which is #1 Indian festival and everyone celebrates it.

This bonus can be proportional to a person's salary so can be different for different people at different managerial levels or fixed in case of certain situational bonuses.
This is extraordinary, very good to know that they also take into account the rent of the house, here in my country there is no such benefit, neither is there any festival. It is nice to be able to read that this type of subsidy exists. This should be beneficial for all countries.

Thus, in sales and marketing, bonuses are handled in a different way, since it is by means of percentages. The more sales are made and the more customers come to the business through promotions, the more the workers will increase their monthly earnings.
You're right. The bonus given to them for these sales and activities are different from the general bonus we're talking about that organization give to their staff members not because the staffs paid for it or anything like that

This is extraordinary, very good to know that they also take into account the rent of the house, here in my country there is no such benefit, neither is there any festival. It is nice to be able to read that this type of subsidy exists. This should be beneficial for all countries.
They do that although these days many companies manipulate this and only show this amount as house rent, medical and traveling allowance just to reduce our basic pay because with that their Provident fund contribution, Gratuity obligation is also increased.

And not all companies pay bonus on festivals but government jobs pay hefty bonus and other popular perks.

The bonus been given is a good thing because its just like another motivation to them to work very hard and make them use their passion to help your business succeed
True, but like they say, too much of everything is bad. You should also make sure you dont over do it, so they wount be carried away and end up slacking off

You're right. The bonus given to them for these sales and activities are different from the general bonus we're talking about that organization give to their staff members not because the staffs paid for it or anything like that
I understand that perfectly well, it is totally different because in my country the employees in sales receive a percentage of profit for each sale that is made. The bonuses that I mentioned in the topic, are related to the benefit of the employers for their personnel.
They do that although these days many companies manipulate this and only show this amount as house rent, medical and traveling allowance just to reduce our basic pay because with that their Provident fund contribution, Gratuity obligation is also increased.

And not all companies pay bonus on festivals but government jobs pay hefty bonus and other popular perks.
Yes, I have read in this thread those cases where the benefits are mainly for government entities, and a few private companies that favor workers.

When I was working in a company, our company provided a bonus to the employees regularly. They even had the best employer of the month award, and they chose the best performer and awarded cash

When I was working in a company, our company provided a bonus to the employees regularly. They even had the best employer of the month award, and they chose the best performer and awarded cash
Excellent, I am aware of many companies that do this type of ranking for employees which is motivating for the workers. This creates a healthy competition among them and is of great benefit to the company. In my job they do it every 6 months.

Bonuses is a great way to encourage employees towards working harder. Statistics has shown that it is has helped to motivate workers because their efforts are appreciated

Bonuses is a great way to encourage employees towards working harder. Statistics has shown that it is has helped to motivate workers because their efforts are appreciated
I agree with what you said because when the first time that I received my Christmas bonus that is equivalent to 2 months of my salary it was like a bonanza that I got dizzy with the instant cash. That thought lingered in my mind every time I was given a project. The bonus was an inspiration to me.

When you appreciate the efforts of your employees, bonuses are one of the best ways to show it, and promotions can also be given to employees who have earned the opportunity. All of the above guarantees more dedicated employees.

I agree with what you said because when the first time that I received my Christmas bonus that is equivalent to 2 months of my salary it was like a bonanza that I got dizzy with the instant cash. That thought lingered in my mind every time I was given a project. The bonus was an inspiration to me.
Ofcourse and it will make you to consider working with your full strength and in making things go well for the company as well. I too experience such thing.

Bonuses and incentives are welfare packages that motivates employee this in addition makes them more productive at work increasing the business turn out, sadly only few organization are concerned about the welfare of their employees

When you appreciate the efforts of your employees, bonuses are one of the best ways to show it, and promotions can also be given to employees who have earned the opportunity. All of the above guarantees more dedicated employees.
I completely agree with you with that bonus is a way for you to appreciate the effort of your employees and for them to put in more effort into their various jobs.

Giving bonus to employees is a good idea because it can make one to be effective the more,in my country it depend on the type of work you are doing before getting any bonus like like getting double salary

Bonuses and incentives are welfare packages that motivates employee this in addition makes them more productive at work increasing the business turn out, sadly only few organization are concerned about the welfare of their employees
Very well written "are welfare packages that motivate employees" It is unfortunate that there are few companies in your country that care about the welfare of employees, because in my country it is mandatory for certain companies to give such bonuses.
I completely agree with you with that bonus is a way for you to appreciate the effort of your employees and for them to put in more effort into their various jobs.
That's right! When employees know they are going to receive a reward, they tend to give more of themselves and double the effort to achieve the reward. Therefore, employers reward the effort that they exert in their jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back