What's new

Between Car Hiring and Logistics Business which is Less Vulnerable?

I think every business is risky and at the same time it is very important to know the one that is less risky for you. I think logistics is better in terms of risk management.

From experience, I find the logistics business to be more better because you have a more control of the cars than in the car rental part and thereby less risks.
There is more risk in car rental because it can be a target of criminals. They would rent your car for a day and nothing seems wrong. On the 2nd time they rent you will have the confidence so you do not expect that they will run away with your car.

If you are going to compare between the both of them then I think logistics is more riskier because the vehicle is going to move around a lot to be delivering to different people

Both has their own share of risk, so the best thing to do is make research on others that have been into this sort of business before and find out more about the business. This two set of business are usually very lucrative.

Car his is less vulnerable than logistics. Logistics Business is very prone to accident just because they carry heavy weight goods that can cause some problem on the way

transport planners and managers for many years, it is only recently that physical security has become an overriding issue. Over this, an important nuance must be provided between criminal activities and terrorism. While both seek to exploit the security weaknesses of transportation, they do so for very different reasons. Terrorism is a symbolic activity seeking forms of destruction and disruption to coerce a political, ideological, or religious agenda. In this context, transportation is mostly a target. Criminal activities are seeking an economic return from illegal transactions such as drugs, weapons, piracy, and illegal immigration. In this context.
I prefer car hiring business and logistics business because I see logistic business having more rich than car hiring for however there is no form of business that do not have risk

For someone who is just going to the game I would advise you that you should just use your car for rental because the logistics is much more broad and requires a lot of legalities.

transport planners and managers for many years, it is only recently that physical security has become an overriding issue. Over this, an important nuance must be provided between criminal activities and terrorism. While both seek to exploit the security weaknesses of transportation, they do so for very different reasons. Terrorism is a symbolic activity seeking forms of destruction and disruption to coerce a political, ideological, or religious agenda. In this context, transportation is mostly a target. Criminal activities are seeking an economic return from illegal transactions such as drugs, weapons, piracy, and illegal immigration. In this context.
I wish a logistic business is more vulnerable done car hiring business that is why you should better go for car hiring business can go for logistics.

For someone who is just going to the game I would advise you that you should just use your car for rental because the logistics is much more broad and requires a lot of legalities.
You are right. Logistics involve trucks and vans for the delivery of goods. The capital is huge and there are many requirements particularly with the vehicles and the drivers for the delivery. I don't think that an ordinary mortal like us can start up a logistics company.

No business that's not without a level of risk. One thing that's common to the two that your brother hasn't considered is accident; even the safer one he's thinking of is still prone to it.
What I'm saying in essence is that he should weigh the pros and cons himself. He'll then choose based on his investment personality

I think the logistics is less risky and has a lesser possiblity of theft. It also does not cost a lot to start. You can rent or buy fairly used vehicles.

I think the logistics is less risky and has a lesser possiblity of theft. It also does not cost a lot to start. You can rent or buy fairly used vehicles.
In a logistics business you need to have a fleet of vehicles for delivery that usually are trucks. The capital of a logistics business is huge because of the delivery vehicles that you cannot rent them. The license of the business requires you to own the delivery vehicles.

If I were him I would go for the logistics business because people move things everyday from place to place example pizza delivery and stuffs.

I believe a logistics company is actually much less susceptible since along with a logistics company you're anticipated to deal with just certified chauffeurs that you count on.
A vehicle employing company will include chauffeurs that might certainly not appropriate or even have actually poor steering practice. They may wind up destroying your vehicle for you.

Both are both vulnerable but I don't really know which one is less.
In the logistics, if one of your delivery person decides to run away with you mobile and sometimes with a customer goods then it is bad for you.
Same with the car hiring, car is an expensive thing so if one decides to go with it, then you lose a lot.
I think car hiring is less vulnerable

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
Logistics is less vulnerable and more profitable than car hiring. When get the right person to manage the bus or motorcycle for the logistics business you are good to go.

As far as people are moving goods and product from place to another logistics will be needed.

If I were in his position, I would go for logistics venture. First, my budget should be able to accommodate. It is less vulnerable and easier to manage the risk.

Without understand the market where you will be operating, without knowing your customers, without knowing your knowledge and skills, we cannot simply pass a verdict on which one will be best for you.

In my home country, car hiring is no longer profitable because of the evolution of ride sharing companies. These days people prefer to use ride sharing companies instead of hiring cars.

A logistics company will be a good investment for him, because he will be able to carry out activities between states and will be able to have customers in the different states where he will be able to get more from there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back