What's new

Between Car Hiring and Logistics Business which is Less Vulnerable?

Logistics/courier business is a very good business to venture into as you could grow into main logistics of cargo handling and trucking.But it needs thorough knowledge of operational schedule,staff that knows routes and good personel to client relationship.The issue of prompt delivery is also an issue.
But in a car hire service you would'nt encounter all these things.
Both businesses are vulnerable however it will be wise to invest in the logistic services. I really dont know how the car hire service id right now with the daily increase in I've and bolt ride. I think people do less of hiring cars now

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
I think it is best to get a car to do the hiring thing. It has more potential of helping him to get his profits fast than the other option he is weighing. It is best for him to do the business himself since he's afraid of risky ones.

The two businesses are good, but the success or otherwise of either of the business depends on how knowledgeable he is as regards to the businesses. If he knows how to confirm that the dispatch riders that he will employ to courier the packages, and their guarantors are legit and won't disappear with both the motorcycle and people's packages, then he should go for the courier service.

Car hiring is more vulnerable than logistics business, cos in care hiring you have a high rist of loosing your money, yes it's possible cos the car can crash and that ends the whole thing, that's why the business is not encouraging to me at all and I can't advise anyone to go into it.

The both businesses are very risky but in my own opinion, logistics business would be less risky than the car hiring business because the logistic involves moving of goods from one point to another and so therefore it is less risky than when a car is stolen. if I were to be your brother I will set up a logistic business rather than car hiring business.

Both business are viable but when we look closely to their vulnerabilities we will consider the car hire to be Moe porous or vulnerable due to the high level of risk involved in it. The logistic business on the other handis less vulnerable and can be easily managed and monitored.

I strongly believe that the two business are very okay, but I must say this that proper maintenance and insurance will help to reduce the risks because no business is without one risk or the other, i hope this was helpful?

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
this is really a great post. For a while I have been thinking of something related to this. I hope I get the right answer the question bothering me. I hope people see the importance of this platform beyond the monetary value.

Car hiring and logistics are both profitable businesses with high demand in the market,going into any of the both depends on your view of the both.They both have advantages and disadvantages,discuss with people who are already in both businesses and you'll get information on the one to venture into.

Logistics business is more profitable and less vulnerable than car hiring business. If you venture in car hiring business you don't have much control over the person that hire your vehicle except for the person to fulfill the requirements to get the vehicle and whatever that happens to the vehicle at the end of the day becomes the liability of the vehicle owner. If you're into a logistics business, you will have driver and you can have a full control over such a driver.

I think a logistics business is less vulnerable because with a logistics business you are expected to work with only qualified drivers that you trust.
A car hiring business would involve drivers that may not be suitable or have bad driving habit. They might end up ruining your car for you.
yes i agree with you and this is best advice here. car hiring wud be a good choice then logistics business because logistics business is really less vulnerable and car hiring is safe and stress free so its good

Every business has it's up and down, so does the logistics and car hire business. I would prefer logistics out of the two options because I believe it's easier to manage. Unlike the car hire where the possibility of chasing a driver is high.

The logistics part is very less vulnerable to car hiring. With logistics Business you can make your money easily so far you are getting orders from customers to help them deliver their goods to different destination but car hiring can be very disastrous if the person you giving the car to is not honest

for the budget that he has, going for bikes is probably the only thing he can do for now, there are lot of asian bikes for under 1000 bucks to go for, once he feels that his budget allows him for that, he can expand his business to cars for sure

Your brother ships neglect the mentality of looking for a that's not risky. Business are risky, and its seems the higher the risk the higher the price so i think of he truly wants to start the business successfully then he shouldn't be looking at the risk entails because he will be discourage early.

@Dubai, tell your bro to consider the two if the finance is available. I see the two transportation business ideal for long time income flowing business. He can use the motorcycle to deliver goods, parcels of foods, and other items. Then he can hire company or private individuals the vehicle on a daily basis or monthly depending the agreement.

Logistics is less vulnerable compared to car hiring. Logistics has many years of experience they know how to maneuver and deliver timely.

The two business are actually good but to me car hiring posses highs risk compared to logistics and the logistics, you only need to hire someone that will drive the bike around that will be paid..

Car hiring can be somehow dangerous because you can't say particularly what happens to your car once hired. Logistics is still a bit okay, you're in control of your car.

I think logistics business is less vulnerable done car hiring business because logistics business does not have more weeks buy car hiring business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back