Hiring Through Freelancing Platforms

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have used freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and SEOclerks not only to make money but also to hire people for my businesses and web projects. From writing and editing articles and ebooks to managing websites and social pages, designing products, writing product descriptions, etc. I have hired freelancers for a variety of work. These days I mostly use webmaster forums for hiring but in the past I used to hire through freelancing platforms.

I have hired people from freelancer sites, much like I too have worked on them. I prefer to work my own way though so work one on one with people I work for or with.

But if you need quick work, or certain odd jobs, freelance sites might be the best place to look.

Using freelancing sites to hire also saves you from choosing the right candidate for your job as you can check the reviews on the applicants to check their service quality. There is also less chance for being scammed as these platforms have secured payment with escrow service.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back