What's new

Between Car Hiring and Logistics Business which is Less Vulnerable?

The both business's are ones that are likely to bring a high return if they are being done properly. Actually, I would love to go for logistics because e commerce is blooming this days and companies need Noe to take ordered products to their customers very swiftly and my company can do that.

But has its s own ups and down but I think logistic with proper monitoring is the best and less risky. But it takes a lot of effort and only trusted people must be brought together for this to be achieved
Cat hire too can be less risky in a well structured and developed countries but risky business in underdeveloped or developing countries
Lovely analysis , they both have their risks but the logistics is less risky since it can be monitored though I've also heard of cases where dispatch riders run away with delivery bikes

Well, I can't speak to the vulnerability of each business, but what I can say is the smoothness of the business essentially depends on effective planning and operation.

They are both good business depending on the experience your brother have in logistics and car hiring. Car hiring seems to brings more profits than the logistics since it involves the use of motorbikes to make delivery. He should just weigh his options very well and decide which one is best for him.

Every business have the good side and the bad side but there are some things one need to consider before starting one. if I was your brother I would go for logistics business because it is less risky than car hiring business.

You should know that every business has its own risk. I can say 100% for sure that one will be of less risk than the other. The key is to be ready to accept every risk that comes with it. Car hiring is risky bike logistics is risky just go for the one you can manage comfortably.

I think your bother should realize that there is no business with zero risk. And he should also know that the higher the risk, the higher the returns. But for his safety and other reasons, I will ask him to go for transportation, it is less risky if he has a responsible driver and good road

I think I will go for the car hiring business. Because if anything should happen to the vehicle, the person who hired it must be responsible for the damages and not you. Moreover, you'll still get paid on an agreed percentage daily, weekly or monthly as also agreed

Both car hiring and logistics business have there separate vulnerability but I will prefer logistics because I think it is lesser to manage. The truth is one needs to be careful in with this kind of business.
I prefer car hiring business to logistics business. This is because logistic business is very risky and the tendency of getting a good driver is very slim. Having a bad driver in logistic business is enough to destabilize the whole business.

Both business is really good to go into but for me I prefer car hiring business because it has a good return, car business is very good business to go into.

Both business is really good to go into but for me I prefer car hiring business because it has a good return, car business is very good business to go into.
Car hiring is a good business to venture into if we have a good markets for it. Whereas, most hirer do not always care about the safety or maintenance of the car they hire, they tends to use it anyhow they wish claiming they already paid for the service.

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
The one with less risk depends on the mode of operation.Both a very lucrative business.But most business owners prefer bike delivery as it is fast and can manouver traffic with time record time.But the risk factor in bike delivery is very high,because of the exposure of the rider.

Environment is a determinant factor for the two businesses because they are both lucrative so if you are in an environment where people love car hiring services Invest in it.

Environment is a determinant factor for the two businesses because they are both lucrative so if you are in an environment where people love car hiring services Invest in it.
Maybe what you mean by environment is the potential market or existing demand for the business. If you are near the airport or in the vicinity of tourist spots then a car rental would be attractive because there is certainly a demand. But take note that a car hire for tourists would need a driver and that may be a big overhead.

The one with less risk depends on the mode of operation.Both a very lucrative business.But most business owners prefer bike delivery as it is fast and can manouver traffic with time record time.But the risk factor in bike delivery is very high,because of the exposure of the rider.
It depends on the way you operate your bikes and the safety measures that you have put in place. If you have good safety measures, your bikers will operates without fear of the risks involved. There should also be insurance cover for all your riders.

Maybe what you mean by environment is the potential market or existing demand for the business. If you are near the airport or in the vicinity of tourist spots then a car rental would be attractive because there is certainly a demand. But take note that a car hire for tourists would need a driver and that may be a big overhead.
That is what I actually meant and the places remain made mention of actually good environment for such business to thrive, yeah hiring a driver might be an overhead cost but you know if someone is hiring a car and is going to hire a driver definitely person will be willing to pay more.

Both types of business choices has their vulnerabilities. Because there is no business out there without risks. You only need to weigh your options very well before deciding on which one you should go for

Both types of business choices has their vulnerabilities. Because there is no business out there without risks. You only need to weigh your options very well before deciding on which one you should go for
I will say logistics business is less vulnerable than car hiring because logistics will help you to manage you resources by yourself than car hiring.

From experience, I find the logistics business to be more better because you have a more control of the cars than in the car rental part and thereby less risks.

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
I don't know what to tell your brother on this one,but if it was to be me that own that kind of amount I will go straight and purchase a car and instead of giving it out,I will rather drive it myself and register it under boat or Uber drive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back