What's new

Between Car Hiring and Logistics Business which is Less Vulnerable?

Dubai

Familiar Face
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?

But has its s own ups and down but I think logistic with proper monitoring is the best and less risky. But it takes a lot of effort and only trusted people must be brought together for this to be achieved
Cat hire too can be less risky in a well structured and developed countries but risky business in underdeveloped or developing countries

The first thing to talk about or look into before even deciding which is of high importance is to look into the difference between car hiring and logistics, before we can then consider which is preferable over the other.

I recommend that he prefer logistics as the successful forward-looking and reverse-looking flow of products and services origin to the recipient became more relevant these days. This means that logistics has an effect on the shipping of products and how soon they can reach the customer and thereby once again make other enterprises competitive.

Logistics/courier business is a very good business to venture into as you could grow into main logistics of cargo handling and trucking.But it needs thorough knowledge of operational schedule,staff that knows routes and good personel to client relationship.The issue of prompt delivery is also an issue.
But in a car hire service you would'nt encounter all these things.

I think a logistics business is less vulnerable because with a logistics business you are expected to work with only qualified drivers that you trust.
A car hiring business would involve drivers that may not be suitable or have bad driving habit. They might end up ruining your car for you.

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?

The logistics company will definitely be less risk for any new investor that is looking at how they can run the business at a profit. With just an investment on bike and hiring the best hands available, you have set up a logistics company. This is different when you are looking at establishing a transportation company.

Both car hiring and logistics business have there separate vulnerability but I will prefer logistics because I think it is lesser to manage. The truth is one needs to be careful in with this kind of business.

Don't do any business that requires you hiring your property especially a mobile property to anybody here in Nigeria. If you do that be prepared to be going to police station and court every day and at the end nothing happens.

I think the car hire business is the most vulnerable. When you give people your car, they may run away with. There have been many such cases of theft in the car hire business. It requires high security for you to run it well. So he better just continue with the logistics business.

If it's about theft pls get comprehensive insurance on all your vehicles and they are covered against any form of theft.
Choosing between logistics and car hiring, I'll go with logistics, we are in an online shopping era and there is a high demand for logistics services.

The logistics business of course.what if someone runs away with the car in that car hire service,how are you going to get it back?That logistics is the best and I see people investing in it this days.it less riskier and more profitable than that car hire service.

The bike in his logistics venture plan is less vulnerable as compared to the car hire service. Such bike for courier services are installed with a rear box 🎁 and with this you can attach such bike to some grocery stores around you and monitor their activities. For car hire service it is good in it own sense but what I have seen and heard is that it is far better to drive your own vehicle for such services to hiring a driver whom in most cases are unfaithful one

Very tough thread, I understand your plight as well, the car hiring business has some risks more than the logistics business, reducing the risk can be achieved by getting records (identity documents) of anyone who wishes to hire the vehicle and that of the logistics operators, vehicle trackers can also be installed as well. These would ensure some levels of transparency. All the best.

There are no businesses out there that one can say is completely risk free. Both the logistics and car hiring businesses have their ups and downs. But I will stick with the logistics business if I were you because you are in control from start to finish on the whole process

According to my own point of view, if I'm asked between car hiring and logistics which is less valuable I will gladly say logistic is less valuable this is because I can hire a car and use it for anything I wish to do but as for logistics I can't use that for everything I choose example take my wife to a wedding party

Logistics is less vulnerable as rent a car way many crime happens so car hiring is a risky business. logistics type business may be good and get regular customers who are not in negative nature. So that is my honest view on both sides.

The delivery with motorcycles is actually a brilliant idea. It's a very profitable business because you can charge premium for the delivery of products. For the car hiring I won't suggest that one though because of cases of theft. It would be better you get involved in an Uber business instead as it would give you good returns.

The initial position of transportation and logistics companies cannot be improved. ... The industry has been compared to an image that is no less than ideal. Although the effects of COVID-19 are still being felt, the logistics chains are less developed and farming is more ... The devastating effects of COVID-19 on jobs and livelihoods.

transport planners and managers for many years, it is only recently that physical security has become an overriding issue. Over this, an important nuance must be provided between criminal activities and terrorism. While both seek to exploit the security weaknesses of transportation, they do so for very different reasons. Terrorism is a symbolic activity seeking forms of destruction and disruption to coerce a political, ideological, or religious agenda. In this context, transportation is mostly a target. Criminal activities are seeking an economic return from illegal transactions such as drugs, weapons, piracy, and illegal immigration. In this context.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back