What's new

Between Car Hiring and Logistics Business which is Less Vulnerable?

In my honest opinion, the less risky business would be the logistics business bey with the car hire business, the person that hired the car can runaway with the car and once that happens, your brother would be out of business. So I would advise your brother stick with the logistics business although it comes with Its own risks.

The initial position of transportation and logistics companies cannot be improved. ... Many transportation jobs are considered to make up a small percentage of ...

Logistics facilitates in getting products and services as and when they are needed and desired to the customer. It also helps in economic transactions, serving as a major enabler of growth of trade and commerce in an economy. The concept of logistics has its base upon the systems approach.

They are both highly technical, selective and sensitive businesses. They require serious amount of structure and organisation in the company so as to ensure proper delivery of the goods in logistic and proper maintenance and insurance of the car in car hire.

In this pandemic era the logistics using motorcycles is the best in profitability because there is high demand not only in supermarkets and pharmacy but also by individuals who want to send something to a relative or friend. We have availed of that service 4 times and I'd say the delivery charge is exorbitant. That goes to show how much that logistics company is earning from the customers. You can start by 2 motorcycles and add units when the business is going strong.

My personal opinion is that the the car hire business is probably the most vulnerable. When you give people your car, they may run away with. There have been many such cases of theft in the car hire business. It requires high security for you to run it well. So he better just continue with the logistics business and make sure it succeeds

Vehicle rental is an extremely serious industry that can likewise be very rewarding. To begin a business, you should settle on a plan of action, locate an ideal area, and construct your armada. Likewise, follow all protection and administrative prerequisites, for example, getting licenses to operate, prior to leasing your first vehicle. In the event that you can deal with the dangers in question while setting up your business for everyday activity, you may discover leasing vehicles to be fulfilling.

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
in the car haring business you can easily invest in it and it is a good step people are doing this bussiness very high and make money fast this aloso give you a good earing for giving your product in this.

in the car haring business you can easily invest in it and it is a good step people are doing this bussiness very high and make money fast this aloso give you a good earing for giving your product in this.
Yeah, I know its quite a profitable business and we looking forward to starting it. We want to know how we could secure our hired vehicle for the period of time it will be hired out. We are no in talks with the security officials.

Almost all high earning business are required to be involved in high risk, car re;ting isnt a bad business but ones the real owners ( theif) comes for the car or use fake Id for them, you gonna regret the day you birth the idea of car rental

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
Both line of business are great business to invest into. Car is less vulnerable to theft compare motorcycle. Car hire business is capital intensive compare to logistics and delivery that has to do with motorcycle.

Both car hiring business and logistics business are but lucrative and profitable but with varying degrees of vulnerabilities. If I'm to choose my devil, it will be logistics business. This is because with logistics, you get to be dealing with a particular driver you know with less issues. But car hiring? You won't get enough of issues.

I think car logistics is less risky as you are only committed to delivering goods with the car, you are still in possession of your car and you can also give a driver. But car hiring is very dangerous, there are a lot of cases where people absond with card that they hire. So that is it.

I will say car hire is less risky when people hire your carsz definitely they will put down their details and it anything goes amiss, they can be traced with their details and arrested hut in the case of logistics, what if an accident occurs and the car becomes totally write off!

I think a logistics business is less vulnerable because with a logistics business you are expected to work with only qualified drivers that you trust.
A car hiring business would involve drivers that may not be suitable or have bad driving habit. They might end up ruining your car for you.
I think I am understanding your point of view, you are right, logistics is good and associated with lesser risks, and even in this century, the need for logistics company is in the rise because of the increase in the demand

Between car hiring and logistics which one is more vulnerable?
I believe car hiring is much more better, because it gives your business organization class and it states your personality to be of a high standards.
I don't really know much about logistics but I think I will prefer to go for car hiring.

I think I am understanding your point of view, you are right, logistics is good and associated with lesser risks, and even in this century, the need for logistics company is in the rise because of the increase in the demand
Doing a logistics business will be far more profitable than a car hiring business. I think most people will take public transportation before considering hiring a car. But logistics is profitable because of the demand in goods which has to be moved from one place to another.

Testimony presented before the House Small Business ... to be a susceptible host to COVID-19.5 ... show that COVID-19 is likely to be more contagious but less likely to.

logistics is being used by many business man, but I believe car hire is far better than logistic this is because I can hire a car to do anything of my choice, but logistics are only means to carry things from one place to another so I believe logistic is less valuable

But has its s own ups and down but I think logistic with proper monitoring is the best and less risky. But it takes a lot of effort and only trusted people must be brought together for this to be achieved
Cat hire too can be less risky in a well structured and developed countries but risky business in underdeveloped or developing countries

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back