What's new

What is the relationship between local government and business?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The government has a deep relationship with different kinds of businesses. Usually, it is the federal government that controls policies related to businesses. However, what about local government? Do you think that it also plays a major role?

I do not know about other countries, however, in my home country, there are three different types of governments, central governments, state governments, and local governments. depending on their typoes businesses are subject to different types of laws. Generally speaking, small businesses are under the juridictions of local governments.

Over here in my country, it is mostly small businesses that are under the jurisdiction of local government. They are the ones that gives those small businesses the permit that they need for them to be officially recognised to carry out their businesses. The taxes those small businesses pay are directly sent to the local government office.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back