What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

The stock market has long been considered the source of the highest historical returns. Higher returns come with higher risk. Stock prices are more volatile than bond prices. Stocks are less reliable in shorter time periods.

Forex is not a good thing to start with and that's because you need a lot of knowledge and experience to make profit there. Just be careful and stay away from Forex if you are not skillful enough
You're absolutely right. I remember one faithful day after reading alot of motivational and inspirational write-ups online I decided to fund my trading account and give it a long shot afterall it's just to be predicting high/low so easy as ABC. Long story short I funded my acct with a few $ and in less than an HR everything was totally wiped out.. Then I got to understand that life was really hard

Indians seem to be defending their financial goals.

Direct Equity ... Mutual Funds Equity ... Mutual Debt Funds ... National Pension System (NPS) ... Public Provident Fund (PPF) ... Bank Fixed Deposit (FD) ... Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS) ... immovable property.

The best thing to invest for your future is that you have some life insurance for to secure your family.Otjer option is that you established a slbusiness which is very secure for you and for the future of your family and gives you profit.

Investing is good only if you can invest in a trusted business, there is a lot of business to invest in out there, both offline and online, one of the most trusted places to invest your money in is treasury bill, money money, go to your local commercial bank and ask them about it.

You can double your money approximately every seven years by spending less than you earn, buying in an index fund that follows the S&P 500, and reinvesting your gains, assuming the global economy performs as it did over the period from 1990 to 2017.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
The best thing to invest on right now is crypto
Cryptocurrency is the future of currency. I smart person would invest in digital currency right now. It is a era of working smart not working hard. Right now most of the cryptocurrency are rising rapidly, and it is certain that it will be more profitable in the future.

I have so many things I could advice you to venture into,but I don't know the kind of business you will like to do. I have the one you could do on a low key and I also have the biggest boy own as well. So choose one that you will like to venture into,so I could download some of the plan on my head.

Presently the best thing to invest in for future purpose is real estate. Once you aquire a landed property and get all the required documents. You can leave the land for some years and before you know it , the property would have appreciated.

You have a stable job, that's good, what I will advice you to do is to invest in your self by learning a high income skill, selling skills, programming, and loads of them. After that you can start working online and begin to earn big

Investment is a great deal for future purposes to generate profits from businesses invested,investing in landed properties or going into real estate investments is one of the best investments but it requires a large sum of money.

Why are you investing? It’s okay if you have many different answers to this question, but there is a big problem if you have no answer at all. Investing is like driving—it is best done with your eyes open

Direct equity. ... Equity mutual funds. ... Debt mutual funds. ... National Pension System (NPS) ... Public Provident Fund (PPF) ... Bank fixed deposit (FD) ... Senior Citizens' Saving Scheme (SCSS) ... Real Estate.

There are things you can invest now that will give you a very good profit tomorrow or in the future. My number one investment still remains cryptocurrency, there are some lovely coins that have a lot of prospect and of course have a lot of future. My number 2 is real estate especially in the rural areas because those areas may develop tomorrow.

The stock market has long been considered the source of the highest historical returns. Higher returns come with higher risk. Stock prices are more volatile than bond prices.Stocks are less reliable in shorter time, you can also invest in crypto.

Forex is not a good thing to start with and that's because you need a lot of knowledge and experience to make profit there. Just be careful and stay away from Forex if you are not skillful enough
I think we should do business for future use because it is only job or business which is nesscasry for future and without business we can't make our future good. Is suggest you to do business for future

The most common and arguably most beneficial place for an investor to put their money is into the stock market.

When you buy a stock, you will then own a small portion of the company you bought into.

It is very important to invest money in business or other investing platform like trading it is very good thing for future as those people who invest in bitcoin 5 to 10 year ago are get good rate of bitcoin.

I would say real estate followed close by crypto trading. Real estate is an investment that would never go out of trend. As land and property keeps appreciating with time so real estate is important

You must seriously look around and ask investment expert to help you with information on any instruments to invest in.if you have knowledge on cryptcurrency I will advice you buy some of them like bitcoin,litecoin and tron.there others ad well but buy these ones now and hold them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back