What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
You need to learn new skills from the money you have because you are free.Once you have mastered these skills, you can do this job permanently and temporarily.With these skills you can think about your future and make your future better by mastering these signals.

This is great has you have started planing your future at this age. Good, I will advice you to take your time first and concentrate on your job to gather up some capital for the proposed establishment.
Then you can consult a business consulting firm for an assistance.

I love your courage to invest, be successful before start creating a family. Investment is very important but I won't advise you to invest everything you have because all investments come with different risks. Look at various options you have and do not invest everything you have

Direct equity ...

Equity Mutual Funds ...

Debt mutual funds. ...

National Pension System (NPS) ...

Public Provident Fund (PPF) ...

Bank Fixed Deposit (FD) ...

Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS) ...

Of real estate.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
In the future, you can double your money in any business by asking for it. Today's business is an online business that can be used to increase your income easily. You can make a good decision for the future by investing in cryptocurrency.

The first thing you need to know is that your education or marital status should not be stake because of investment your are planning to do. You can actually invest in a business that you know much about it succes in your area.

I would have said cryptocurrency should be your best bet, but I feel like it's too risky now with the attention it's drawing from governments.

Since you want something that can sustain you for long, I would suggest real estate. It's relatively low risk, though it needs large capital.

Thank you for thinking this way at this age, it's good to see that you are asking those questions at this age. As a suggestion, if you want to think about how you can do business different than anything else, I think there are a lot of different types of firms you can invest in both offline and online. Before you invest in any of them, I think it's best that you do quite a bit of research on them.
You may also investment your capital in real estate, Forex, agriculture, stock market, as well as cryptocurrencies.

There are investments that when ventured into and with the right management of business properties,the success rate of that investment will be very high. Such investments are real estate,cryptocurrencies and what have you.

Crypto trading bis one of the lucrative business you can venture into this present time.non the less,I must warn that outstanding profit is not guaranteed.you must develop a strong mind to handle it's ups and downs.

I will at any time encourage anyone thinking of what to invest, to invest in property management. Investing in property management gives you access to a better interest especially when the value of the property appreciates which in all cases property value appreciates like on a daily base. If you are able to acquire a property today and decide to resale it in future or lease out same, you have a high chance of making great gain

We you can try Corporations sometimes raise money by issuing bonds to investors, and these can be packaged into bond funds that own bonds issued by potentially hundreds of corporations. Short-term bonds have an average maturity of one to five years, which makes them less susceptible to interest rate fluctuations than intermediate- or long-term bonds.

If you are talking about future purpose, or investment for the future, bro I advise you to go into Bitcoin investment, invest on Bitcoin, or etheruem you can simply buy the coin and hold it for some months, or keep it in your wallet for some months, I tell you I will appreciate ten times

You need to use the little money you have to increase your value.learn a new skill that is in demand.skill that would pay your future bills.investing in yourself is the best thing you can do.

You can invest in property management like estate and land. The two properties always appreciate and you will make a lot of on from it. To afford distraction due to the job you are doing you can hire an agent to be monitoring it for you.

You should invest on yourself and learn something new. I was thinking to learn the Graphic designing but i am afraid, since the competition is to much tired so its hard to gain the order on freelancing website.In my country that gave us palliatives during the lockdown.

If you can take time to learn some online skills like marketing and others, or you can invest in mining site but it is a total risk but if legit can bring you double of your investment and we also have an investment app in my country that have been in existence for over 8 years, but am not sure if it will work for your country.

I think you should try to learn about trading virtual coins, though its risky, atleast you hold your own funds, and the only rival of yours is yourself, dont try to be greedy and you gain profit in it.

good decision but let me clear you here, if you think you won't be successful if you are in married responsibility then you are wrong because every success of man there is a woman always so just be calm and get married first

Since you have a job so you don't have time to trade forex or trade stocks, it's better to invest long term. You want a safe investment with a small risk, it's better if you choose property such as land, shop houses, rental houses, but if you want a bigger profit and there is a risk you can invest in stocks or long-term cryptocurrency (not trading).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back