What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

I think real estate is the best investment you can make for the future. It is a business that comes in different forms and your investment is fixed like landed properties etc. Real estate investment never goes away.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
As You said you have a very good job, i think you should continue your job and also learn some skills of online trading, so that you can also do your job along with you can invest your money in online trading to get more profit.

Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
Real estate has proven to be one of the best investments of all time, with returns comparable to the S&P 500 over the long term. But owning properties can be as much of an occupation as it is an investment. What’s more, buying individual properties is capital-intensive, and can leave you open to tenants not paying rent, and months of missed income between rentals.

Investing in crypto currency is a nice idea what you need to do now is just to find a good and mature person that will put you through on how to run it and he should be trustworthy and a close person to you. It’s great to invest for future purposes best of luck to you.

I will advice you pay for consultation in good places to buy landed properties like plots of land.You might get locations that go on low prices currently yet undeveloped or underdeveloped but will yield better in future .
You can also go on the stock exchange to buy a few commodity stocks and construction companies
And lastly, buy some coins Bitcoin and others .

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
You should first look for a good company. And depending on it, invest as much money as you have in it. If you are successful, you will get a huge profit. You can invest more from this profit. Are

It depends on the kind of investment you're looking up to, if you're considering a long term investment offline investment, I would suggest you invest in agriculture, if not consider cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and ethereum.

Obviously its a good step to do an investment other than job because only salary can't fulfill your all desires and needs. You must think more about your investment because you have no experience. But if you want to save yourself from any scam then you must join B4U company for investment if it is working in your country. It is the safe investment and giving a handsome profit on investment.

The first thing you need to think about is whether you want to invest online or offline. If you want to invest in a business, you should invest with company e at specific shares. They will give you benefit with regular interval of time.
on the other hand if you want to invest on online way you can purchase cryptocurrency. Purchase those cryptocurrency which have potential to rise up in future.

If you want to invest for future purpose you need to look into stock investment and real estate business. These two investment can give you 500% if you know your onions in both Business. However, you need a good strategy to make a good money in this business because you can lose your money if proper risk management isn't taken

The best investment could be investing in ethereum for the best profit that could be gain in future because ethereum is now second to the bit coin.its volume also rising faster relative to rhe bitcoin.so there is great chance that ethereum will cross the bitcoin in coming years

I think you and your friends should invest their money in a field that has experience, and by the way, we don't have experience until we start our own business. Poultry farms should be set up, as this business is highly preferred along with jobs.

You and your friend can invest the money in which area does suits You but to be very serious with him I do not have us advice friends to join together and invest because I didn't know the day that I might be a problem in which one would like to sell the property and the other one would like to keep it, you really trust your friend enough you can go ahead and do.

You can try some properties that can appreciate over time. You can find a cheap land in a good area you can invest the money in and leave it. In about 5 to 10 years you can make up to and more than 500 percent of your investment.

The best investment platform that I can recommend for you for your future needs is real Estate, you can invest in the real estate business by either buying lands or houses, leaving them to appreciate in value overtime then sell them in that future that you planned it for, you

There are a lot of things someone can invest on for future purposes a lot of people do invest on lands and building a lot of people also at the same time invest on digital currency such as bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, sometimes people shy invest in something they are really sure that it will guarantee them of high return in the future so sometimes it depends on what the individual want but for me if I have money to invest for the future I will go into investment in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

Concerning what is best for to invest in for future purpose. Well, I will say it is better to make research and be knowledgeable because we have so many things we can invest in, so you have to play your role of understanding the kind of investment that suite you. Many have copied people into investing and have gone bankrupt

You can invest in landed properties coz it doesn’t depreciate it only appreciate when you are ready to sell the returns are more than one hundred times higher than when you purchased

The best opportunity to invest is to invest in the currency you have because it has a lot of benefits and some people are doing it somewhere too much and in investing in the currency I would advise you that Invest in cryptocurrency, it is very profitable.

That is wisely think of you, as you want to invest your money for future purpose. There are many things you can invest your money on, the size of capital you have will determine the kind investment i will recommend for you. But as far that i do not know your location/country the only thing i can recommend for you is crypto currency, i will advise you to try and learn it, then you should invest on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back