What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
If both of you have a good job then becoming more progressive won't be anything difficult because proper planning can bring something reasonable for you. You can choose real estate if you need high-quality investment assets.

There are a lot of ways that you can earn money with investment, but I'll advise you to go for online investment I think that will be very much better than offline.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
I don't really know what you studied but all those things are to be put into consideration to get the best for yourself. For example if you studied medicine and surgery , you could try to invest and set up a clinic privately.
Well in general you can invest in business such as establishing a supermarket or maybe real estate if you won't be having the time to be managing business. Real estate is profitable but we have no idea of how much you are willing to invest as it is now.

It totally depends on your risk apetite for this. As a fresh grad with a stable job, you may opt for lower risk investments and build a nest egg. The goal is to have 6 months of expenses stashed away (You keep this accessible in case of emergency). And then invest the rest.

I like to follow a 80/20 rule. I invest 80% of my extra money in low risk options like Mutual funds, 20 in higher risk
Actually, for young people the exact opposite advice is the standard. Young people are supposed to invest in high-risk, high-return investments. The logic is that if you lose your proverbial shirt at 22, it’s no big deal - you haven’t lost much and can just get it back and try again. If you lose everything at 60, the consequences are much more severe, and those older folks would do well to invest in bonds and blue chip stocks.

After building an emergency fund and stashing it an appropriate high-yield online savings account, you want to work on paying down debt, which will eat into your sanity and your money faster than your income and investments will earn it back. The faster you can pay debt off, the more money you will have in the end and the more secure you will be.

Another good idea is to open a Roth IRA with a lifecycle index fund and pay in the maximum annual contribution. You also want to put enough into your employer’s 401(k) to get the employer match. Extra money after all of this can be placed in traditional IRAs, which can also be invested in index fund portfolios.

Only after all of that should you allow money for stocks and crypto and forex. Investing in companies is industries you are familiar with, preferably ones your job is in, is a lot safer bet than investing in a random company. You want to your homework for each share. Another safer bet is dividend stocks. Those allow for rapid growth through continuous dividend reinvestment. But these are just that - bets - and should not be relied on for long term growth since they are practically gambling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back