What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

You can save some money from your current job and then venture into Real Estate, or you can probable open a business and put someone in charge that would be managing it for you, there are tons of business out there for you to choose from.

Investing in future is the most lucrative thing to do, investment into landed properties is a very good option because lands keeps appreciating, you could buy plots of land in an underdeveloped area then resell part of them to reinvest in real estate business.

I'll recommend agribusiness, estate management or any health related business.. looking at these , investing in them are based on long term, therefore,will yield high returns . You just need to know which one will suit you best.

It has always be real estate for me. Real estate grows in value especially in developing regions like Africa where the property market is not as mature as North American or Europe. Buying and selling properties is not actually the main investment goal. You can also earn rent income for many years or you even sell the property. Either way, u make money and earn your profits.
Post automatically merged:

It has always be real estate for me. Real estate grows in value especially in developing regions like Africa where the property market is not as mature as North American or Europe. Buying and selling properties is not actually the main investment goal. You can also earn rent income for many years or you even sell the property. Either way, u make money and earn your profits.

There are a lot of things to invest in for future purpose at the moment. I tag the list to be an endless one but I might list some. Forex, shares, transportation, cryptocurrency, agro allied etc. It all depends on choice.

It totally depends on your risk apetite for this. As a fresh grad with a stable job, you may opt for lower risk investments and build a nest egg. The goal is to have 6 months of expenses stashed away (You keep this accessible in case of emergency). And then invest the rest.

I like to follow a 80/20 rule. I invest 80% of my extra money in low risk options like Mutual funds, 20 in higher risk

Investing in the future means making some sacrifices in the present to reap rewards later. It means investing in your time and money in something that might not give you immediate return, but which could give you tremendous value later.

Try high-yield savings accounts, online savings accounts and cash management accounts that have better return rates than you can get in a conventional bank savings or checking account. Cash management accounts are like a hybrid savings account-checking account: they may pay interest rates comparable to savings accounts, but brokerage companies usually sell them and may come with debit cards or checks.

A good option would be to invest the money on yourself by learning a good skills. There are many marketable skills out there which when you learn them, they can be a good source of income. Those online skills include; web design, programming and graphic design. Those skills can be learnt online or offline by paying for some courses. Once you are good in them, you can easily get high paying jobs in freelancing sites. The good thing with them is that you can do it part time balancing it with your offline jobs.
As for investing in order to earn passive income, I really do not know legit sites that offer them.
This is a good advice and a good thing to do.
It is very important for people to invest in themselves because the skills that they will learn will never be separated from them and they can use them to earn more money and be able to balance both online and offline .
So i agree with your point that he should invest in himself by learning those online courses.

A good option would be to invest the money on yourself by learning a good skills. There are many marketable skills out there which when you learn them, they can be a good source of income. Those online skills include; web design, programming and graphic design. Those skills can be learnt online or offline by paying for some courses. Once you are good in them, you can easily get high paying jobs in freelancing sites. The good thing with them is that you can do it part time balancing it with your offline jobs.
As for investing in order to earn passive income, I really do not know legit sites that offer them.
It is very important for people to invest in themselves because the skills that they will learn will never be separated from them and they can use them to earn more money and be able to balance both online and offline .
So i agree with your point that he should invest in himself by learning those online courses.

Yeah, that is right dear. You know the good thing with investing in yourself is that the skill will always be with you no matter what. You can always use it to your own advantage by advertising yourself and giving your best service that showcase your skill. Another good thing is that you can always improve your skills as new trends come up.

Investing in stocks might not be everyone's cup of tea as it's a volatile asset class and there is no guarantee of returns. Further, not only is it difficult to pick the right stock, timing your entry and exit is also not easy. The only silver lining is that over long periods, equity has been able to deliver higher than inflation-adjusted returns compared to all other asset classes.

Since you are planning for the future then I will advice you go into real estate if you have the capital, it poses minimal risk and you are guaranteed of making profit in future if you happen to get a property in a very good location.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
Go get some knowledge on what it takes to invest. The types of investments suitable for your in the locality and environment you come from. And above all, try to know what type of business you feel or think you are always passionate about

There can be many options for investing. I think best thing to invest your money is to buy a property. As much I seen it can always give you benefit. You can buy a property and can give someone on rent and like this you will get your profit monthly without doing anything.

It is very cool that you see the economy with a younger perspective and are making business decisions based on that. Well there are a lot of businesses you can invest in both offline and online but before investing in any of them make sure to have intense research on them.
Investing is nice, and you can invest in real estate (forex), agricultural, stock exchange, and cryptocurrencies.

It advisable some one invest in a real estate. It business model that grow and increase in value every day. There's tendency if one invest in it,in some few years it will surely increase in worth and value.

If you funnel all your hard-earned cash into shares in one company and the company sinks!, you will lose it all and in an economy like Nigeria which is very unstable in recent times. The idea is to 'diversify', which involves dividing up your lump sum across a portfolio and investing portions into varied companies, asset classes or global markets.

As some markets fall, others will rise and cancel out losses. How you spread your money will be led by your attitude to risk. Cautious investors shouldn't have too much in equities.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
The best thing to invest in for future purpose will be real estate, look for a very hood location to get a property, then any time you need the funds it would have increased in value, you will get the full value of your investment and also a very good profit.

Equity direct. ...
Mutual funds for equity. ...
Mutual funds with debt. ...
The national scheme of pensions (NPS)...
The Provident Public Fund (PPF)...
Fixed deposit (FD) bank...
Senior Saving Scheme for Residents (SCSS)...
About real estate.

I think real estate is the best thing I invest in. You have a lot of real estate business to make the future successful.Laughs also invest money, we will get double that There is no concept of loss, but whenever you do a business right now, do real estate business first, buy property and And take advantage

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back