What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

With the coming of cryptocurrency ,I will say that Cryptocurrency is the best thing to invest on now because it has future potential for rise

maybe more precisely before you invest you have to learn it first or rather you ask people who are experienced about investing so that in the future your investment will run smoothly because there are also some investments that are just scams and not real investments.

I wouldn’t advice any online investment for future purposes cause most of them aren’t stable. The best I can think of right now is real estate and art.. real estate investments doesn’t depreciate and stability is very important for future purpose
Most people invest in art by acquiring art pieces and later auctioning them after a very long time at high rates

It totally depends on your risk apetite for this. As a fresh grad with a stable job, you may opt for lower risk investments and build a nest egg. The goal is to have 6 months of expenses stashed away (You keep this accessible in case of emergency). And then invest the rest.

I like to follow a 80/20 rule. I invest 80% of my extra money in low risk options like Mutual funds, 20 in higher risk
Yeah I totally agree with you, wgen it comes to investment, it all boils down to our risk appetite

If you want to make your future secured, yiur first investment should always be on your education. Only proper education can ensure you a good life. Second important investment is invest in real estate, possibly on a plot of land or a house. Even if you do not profit, you will at least have a house to live, or a plotbto build your own house.

Concerning the best thing to do for the future, I believe an individual should start investing now no matter how small the investment can be. This world we are need some multitasking to be able to live comfortable, just one job salary can't do it anymor unless you are a head/ close to the head in a top firm

• Certificates of deposit. Certificates of deposit, or CDs, are issued by banks and generally offer a higher interest rate than savings accounts.
  • Government bond funds.
  • Short-term corporate bond funds.
  • S&P 500 index funds.
  • Dividend stock funds.
  • Municipal bond funds.

This is a very good plan from you, you need money to take care of your responsibilities as a husband and at the same time you want to invest for the future, you can invest a little amount in crypto trading and you'll have your mind at rest in the future

When I was your age, my plan was to invest in real estate property. My target was a lot in a new residential village. The monthly excess in my salary can handle the monthly installment of the lot. However, the down payment was quite big that I had to borrow money. Unfortunately the money that my grandmother would lend me was intercepted by an aunt so I was not able to invest in that lot. But if you can gather the amount of down payment maybe even for a condominium unit, that would be the best investment.

In my opinion there are two best ways to invest money. One is we can buy gold biscuits because mostly the gold's rates high and the second way is we can buy property because the property rates always increase.

If it is online it will always be cryptocurrencies. There are many coins that can be traded in now to secure the future. Among them is bitcoin, omini coin and the likes. But if it is offline business, it should be real estate or agriculture.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
If you want to invest for a long time you should invest in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency have potential to increase thousands of times after some years so throw this your income is safe and increasing automatically as you can use it as you want

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back