What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

It totally depends on your risk apetite for this. As a fresh grad with a stable job, you may opt for lower risk investments and build a nest egg. The goal is to have 6 months of expenses stashed away (You keep this accessible in case of emergency). And then invest the rest.

I like to follow a 80/20 rule. I invest 80% of my extra money in low risk options like Mutual funds, 20 in higher risk
This is very much ok,to keep little amount in high risk investment.Personally i would like to invest in agricltural produce as these are daily staple foods that are needed for human survival,Then to divest i would go into cryptocurency trading with very minimal amount of my earnings.

There are many investment opportunities in which anyone can go into for the future both online and offline, some are real estate and cryptocurrency.

Exept investing on stock or cryptocurrencies you can invest your time and your money to create an affiliate website.Of course only if you are intrested in it and willing to invest your time there

There are many things to invest in if you have huge capital, but as a graduate you need to focus on investing in learning skills that can make you marketable.
Post automatically merged:

Forex is not a good thing to start with and that's because you need a lot of knowledge and experience to make profit there. Just be careful and stay away from Forex if you are not skillful enough
Of course forex is not easy as we see it from distance but if you have a passion for it and ready to dedicate yourself to learning and mentorship then you are good to go.

Last edited:
If you have enough cash at hand, you can go for real estate investment. The global housing deficit continue to rise which means real estate investment profitable more than before. You can also invest in silver as more electronics companies are demanding for it.

If you have enough cash at hand, you can go for real estate investment. The global housing deficit continue to rise which means real estate investment profitable more than before. You can also invest in silver as more electronics companies are demanding for it.
Yeah a very good idea for those with huge cash at hand because real estate business solve the problems of housing deficit we are facing because of the increase in population.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
I believe crypto currency is one of the best thing to invest in at the moment because of the future , imagine the people that bought bitcoin with a little amount some years ago and making millions right now.

I believe crypto currency is one of the best thing to invest in at the moment because of the future , imagine the people that bought bitcoin with a little amount some years ago and making millions right now.
If you have a small capital to invest I can agree that crypto coin is one good investment. However, you have to be sure that the crypto coin you are buying will last for a long time. Some crypto coin can be popular today but would be forgotten next month. In crypto popularity means transactions which the crypto coin needs.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
Thanks for sharing your situation to us. I think if you have the money to invest, I advise you to invest in cryptocurrency. Its because cryptocurrency has the potential to make your money to grow. Just think of this, one dollar years ago is still one dollar today. But bitcoin was also below $1 when it started but today the price of one bitcoin is $32,000.

For me it's real estate, that's a kind of Investment that will last a long time and would never go away asides natural disasters occur.

Personally, the two major projects that I have been working on increased my assets in are on Real estate and cryptocurrency because they are the future of all investment.

Though this depends on your passion but i will advice you to learn a skill you have passion for and developed yourself in it to earned

I'll advise you invest in mutual funds that include bonds, treasury bills. That way you begin small and then compound the interest accrued. Once you do it that way, you'll see that before 10,15 years you'd have amassed an enviable amount of income or money

A very good investment for the future would be an investment in cash flow and not capital gains, cash flow would keep paying no matter the situation of the economy but even myself don't know much about them

If you are looking for a safe investement for the long term, then Gold is the answer as it's kinda increasing in value, slowly but keeps increasing, especially if you are thay patient and on a decent budget
I think Gold is a very save investment to engage in,that is if you do not have the heart to do forex and cryptocurency trading.gold is an investment that has a steady rise but very stable,it is usually a long term investment.

In my country that gave us palliatives during the lockdown to cushion it's negative effect, didn't they also do that in Europe?
The best things you need to invest for future purposes is investing in cryptocurrency cryptocurrency is an investment for the future and also real estate is also an investment for the future.

I'll advise you invest in mutual funds that include bonds, treasury bills. That way you begin small and then compound the interest accrued. Once you do it that way, you'll see that before 10,15 years you'd have amassed an enviable amount of income or money
Do you mean to say that I would keep my money that long for investing in bonds and treasury bills? If I would have enough money then it is better to invest in real estate that after 10 years my investment would be double in value or maybe even more. That's how real estate works here.

If you are looking for something sustainable to invest in for the future then you should consider cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin .

Investment nowadays isn't as before where you invest all what you have and seat back to reap in future, but I'll suggest you invest on GOLD OR CRYPTOCURRENCY, with a trusted source and you will happily enjoy it in the future.

Take your time and acquire skills in forex trading. It will be helpful as time goes on. For now, you can invest in something physical like agriculture. You can start small and later expand. This is lucrative as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back