What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
The best asset that anyone can invest for future purpose is actually by purchasing a landed property as this will definitely give you a big price or return in profit overtime.

Good thought, it's even pleasant that you are thinking this path at this age, well there are a ton of organizations you can put resources into both disconnected and on the web yet before you put resources into any of them do extraordinary exploration on them.

You can put resources into land, Forex, agrarian, stock trade and Cryptocurrencies

I will suggest two oft these things you must invest in for the future. They are cryptocurrency and land. Cryptocurrency like the Bitcoin and land property always appreciate in value
I wonder why you said that crypto currency is like land that always appreciate in value. Now look at the crypto market which is struggling with the prices. Buyers are hesitating and that caused the prices to go down some more. With land the price is always stable and the value increases in years.

I will advice you to look inwards, look for a business that you have passion for. If you can't lay your hand on any, then invest in real estate, this business never depreciate but it requires a huge capital. If this doesn't look appealing to you, go for an online business with a very low risk.

First of all, don't be nervous of becoming rich, i would advise you to invest in crypto currency, for someone like you, don't invest 100% of your income but like20 is OK, you will never regret it.
To me you are the best thing for you to invest for future purposes include real estate business and also cryptocurrency there are two things that you can invest for your future.

The best thing I suggest is that you should go into the agriculture business. I think it is very profitable than what people think.

My advise, start somewhere but start small. You must be over the legal age to have completed your University degree and so developed mentally to find out what works best for you business or getting a job then continue from there.

You are good in investing , normally people goes all out when investing on risky investment , but I only approve of investing around 70% of your hard earned money in a less risky investment and use the remaining 30% on a risky investment.
It totally depends on your risk apetite for this. As a fresh grad with a stable job, you may opt for lower risk investments and build a nest egg. The goal is to have 6 months of expenses stashed away (You keep this accessible in case of emergency). And then invest the rest.

I like to follow a 80/20 rule. I invest 80% of my extra money in low risk options like Mutual funds, 20 in higher risk

Since you're still looking very young for your age. I should think the best thing for you to invest in at the moment Is to see if you can be able to buy yourself a landed property or two for a long term investment purpose

The capital that you have and your area of interest and expertise will go a long way in determining the type of business that you can invest in that will brings you more money. You just have to do a good research around your neighborhood and have a very good plan on whichever business that you decides to do.

I will advice you to look inwards, look for a business that you have passion for. If you can't lay your hand on any, then invest in real estate, this business never depreciate but it requires a huge capital. If this doesn't look appealing to you, go for an online business with a very low risk.
For me, real estate is the best investment because there is almost no pressure. Especially with land you can just leave it there and check it once in a while. The value grows continuously and you can also use the land for money making purposes like planting crops.

At this point you are still a young man and you should want to invest in yourself at this point by learning the high income skills and building your portfolio carefully.

One of the best things for someone to invest in for th sake of the Future include landed property and housing. Any one of these two investment will gonna long way in fetching great returns in the future

One of the best things for someone to invest in for th sake of the Future include landed property and housing. Any one of these two investment will gonna long way in fetching great returns in the future
One of the best business to invest in for future purposes is real estate it is one business that appreciate over time and really lucrative.

since you have a good job then I think you should probably Invest in real estate and if you really want to go into online, then I think you should invest on cryptocurrency

Free lancing is a good career that can yield a lot of profit also graphic designing and web programming / development can also give you more profit from working so you should choose !

Free lancing is a good career that can yield a lot of profit also graphic designing and web programming / development can also give you more profit from working so you should choose !
To me the best thing to invest for the future is investing in real estate business this is a business that never depreciate but always appreciate I see it as a generational business.

Maybe what you mean to say is to invest in education to gain skills for yourself that in the future it can be used to earn money. I agree with that investment because knowledge cannot be stolen and you can always have that knowledge even in the far future.

Maybe what you mean to say is to invest in education to gain skills for yourself that in the future it can be used to earn money. I agree with that investment because knowledge cannot be stolen and you can always have that knowledge even in the far future.
The best thing to invest for future is investing in real estate business or education with this you can be able to make enough money and I see this as a generational business

There are many investment that you do do for future benefit but it depends on the risk you can take because most of them come with risk, but the one with little risk is buying land distance a way from where people are currently living and sell it when houses or buildings reach there, or investing in agriculture this one come with less or little risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back