What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
I think you should look out for businesses that thrive well in your locality.
Investing in cryptocurrency and forex would be quite risky for you at this point.
You can also take up skills that would enable you earn more online.

T
I think you can invest in crypto currency and make more money trading this would be a good investment since you said you need money
That is true, instead of rushing to get married, is better to invest on crypto currency so that you will earn quick and prepare more for the future.

One thing you have to understand about investment is that you really need to settle down and know what you really want,then you can then choose from various ventures like crypto,forex,or even shares in some blue chip company.
One thing you have to understand about investment is that you really need to settle down and know what you really want,then you can then choose from various ventures like crypto,forex,or even shares in some blue chip company.

Last edited:
Crypto is very profitable but I think that for ex is one of the best investment which someone can rely on you can also try stock market it's also beneficial

Best thing is to invest in acquiring financial knowledge. This is the only thing that you can use for the future purpose. You don't have anything to lose by investments in personal finance.

Getting married does not stop one from being successful. It depends on how you go about it. As for your question, you can invest in real estate business as it's one best investment you made right now. It'll be bringing you money consistently.

Why not try the stock market it's one of the best way which someone can invest for future because with time it's going to bring you good return

I will advice that you go into forex trading its one of those ways which someone can just invest and gain alot of money but first ensure that you have the right knowledge and skills when the skills is there then you can then make much money

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
If you are a complete beginner you can start by investing in crypto, you will have great profits for long run, but you need to be patient for that and wait a few years.

Ooh but the Pandemic has got nothing on natural minerals, they should have chilled a bit and not sell minerals as valuable as that because they were hungry
There are many tnings either online and offline that you can invest in to keep making money in the future , you can actually invest in crypto currency online and real estate business online .

I heard about drops hoping and online store it's another business anyone can do but I still believe that crypto trading is easy and can be more profitable so give it a try

So, where do I need to begin?
I'm a rookie here and don't have much expertise with forex.
I am content with my solid career as well, but I worry that my present income won't support a family.

If you learn forex trading its very profitable but there are things that you need to know if forex is your passion you must have knowledge and skills and be able to trade with knowledge sometime why not hire an expert and train your trading ability when you do this your ability to trade well will occure and you will start making profit thus making your investment worthwhile.

If you are looking for a way to invest for future purpose I will advice that you buy alot of shares in the stock market it's very profitable it's bring good and steady stream of income e in the future

If you are looking for a way to invest for future purpose I will advice that you buy alot of shares in the stock market it's very profitable it's bring good and steady stream of income e in the future
seriously if you go into shares you will reap the benefit in the future so I think shares is good but you will need to buy it in large quantity.
You can also chose to open an offline store start your own business and make alot of money as profit

If you are looking for steady profit over sometime then you should look for the where is like gold and silver or you should look at blue chip stocks like investing in Google and Amazon.

Well for me I think you actually invest in cryptocurrencies trading i would suggest u to join binance exchange i think it's the best now even if you have responsibilities you can make two or three trade operations daily

Since it is more about your future, try the low risk investments just like it has been suggested.
It is probably the best thing to do right now to be investing in low risk platforms because you will want to avoid any situation that you are going to make you jealous is at this young age .

People are talking about crypto and forex this is never the only investment which someone can go into the only good investment I see is forex have you consider owing a website where you run an I.B program(introducing broker)they are good ways which someone can earn also consider owing an online store where you sold digital item

You can work in cryptocurrencies trading i would suggest u to join binance exchange i think it's the best
now even if you have responsibilities you can make two or three trade operations daily
Cryptocurency trading is actually a good venture to consider,only if you have been able to get at least the fundamentals ablout the trading environment and how the market operate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back