What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

I will suggest two oft these things you must invest in for the future. They are cryptocurrency and land. Cryptocurrency like the Bitcoin and land property always appreciate in value

In my opinion, divesifying does not help much. my opinion is based on the fact that when bitcoin drops price rest of the currencies also drop price, when bitcoin gains, other currencies also gain.

There are several things one can invest on for future purposes but one needs to carryout his research diligently before investing his money. I will suggest investment in a good cryptocurrencies, just buy enough of it and hold it in your wallet.

Also not that if you invest in either of cryptocurrencies or in landed properties, you investments can also be inherited by your children too.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
The best surways and toluna a good day and I will be in touch with hard work you put a lot more please feel free hi I was wondering is there any other time this is my email and I will do my up to the best way to start the day with you and I will be there

I think that cryptocurrencies have a really great future and investing in cryptocurrencies is a really good option. However, the catch here is that the price of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and you may end up losing money but still there is a lot of hopes with cryptocurrencies.

Most investors want to make investments that will provide them with high returns as soon as possible while minimising the chance of losing their principal. This is why so many people are on the lookout for top investment plans that will allow them to double their money in a matter of months or years while posing little to no danger.

Great idea, it's even nice that you are thinking this way at this age, well there are a lot of businesses you can invest in both offline and online but before you invest in any of them do intense research on them.
You can invest in real estate, Forex, agricultural, stock exchange and Cryptocurrencies
It is realy good to go into an investment that you have a little knowledge about,something that will not give that stress in terms of logistics is a knowledge of forex,and if properly aquinted with the technique,one can gain some good returns with it and use some proceeds to enter into other areas like crypto.

If you have no knowledge about investing then I think you should go get yourself one before investing anywhere. There must be a passion you have in something like a business. Study about that business, then see how you can invest in it

Very nice to read your story😊. I think the decision comes down to what you want the most. I love that you are thinking about the future. Maybe you could set aside funds somewhere for legit and profitable investment.

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
My own opinion differs on this issue , if we are trying to invest for the future , that means we are not looking at whats happening at the present but future, i prefer investing in gold for the future because investing in crypto currency might hit a rock and might crash on the process .

If you want to invest in anything for long-term or short-term investment will advise you to go for cryptocurrency if are interested to invest in digital asset or if you need an offline investment then go for real estate. It all depends on you and it is not a financial advice.

Some months ago, Elon musk announced that he just bought some tokens for his young son who is still young now imagine years after, how much will the coin be worth.

Some months ago, Elon musk announced that he just bought some tokens for his young son who is still young now imagine years after, how much will the coin be worth.
the best thing to invest for future purposes is investing in real estate business because when you invest in real estate it stays forever and there is a very low tendency for you to lose.

the best thing to invest for future purposes is investing in real estate business because when you invest in real estate it stays forever and there is a very low tendency for you to lose.
But in this scenario, do you think Elon should have invested in real estate instead of buying coins for his child or children remember there could be sibling rivalry in the future

But in this scenario, do you think Elon should have invested in real estate instead of buying coins for his child or children remember there could be sibling rivalry in the future
The best thing to invest in future is anything that has to do with online business because online business is now taking over the offline business and it is the future of the market.

The best thing to invest in future is anything that has to do with online business because online business is now taking over the offline business and it is the future of the market.
I agree with you, the future of business is online, as it's even obvious now that there are more sales online and even the pandemic should have thought us to have online plans.

On a general , when you look around, technology advancements are taking center stage in many spheres so it would be idea to see that you invest in it.

On a general , when you look around, technology advancements are taking center stage in many spheres so it would be idea to see that you invest in it.
That is also what I am thinking. However, not all sides of technology is a money maker. I cannot forget the stocks that we bought. It was the company that sells pagers. It was a hit during that time but after a year when the cellphone came to town the pagers died a natural death... the stocks as well.

First of all, don't be nervous of becoming rich, i would advise you to invest in crypto currency, for someone like you, don't invest 100% of your income but like20 is OK, you will never regret it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back