What's new

Are you close with your employees? Or is it strictly about business?

It is really not good to be too strict if you are a boss of the business because strictness may lead to a lot of negativities in the course of running the business.
So many business owners may be strict, but to me I do not see it as the best way of running a business. That doesn't mean you should be a soft hearted person so you won't be taken advantage of. .

In terms of being strict , rules and regulation of your business must be maintained and we should try all our possible means to make sure all rules are being maintained in appropriate manner. That's just what is needed.
It is very important to maintain a balance between being too strict and being too soft.
To encourage your employees, you shouldn't be too strict and rigid.

So many business owners may be strict, but to me I do not see it as the best way of running a business. That doesn't mean you should be a soft hearted person so you won't be taken advantage of. .
It is good to be strict sometimes but you shouldn't be too rigid to certain things.
I am of the opinion that you should always being flexible in certain areas of decision-making.

It is very important to maintain a balance between being too strict and being too soft.
That's the perfect way. In a very simple explanation you just have to make sure your employees are ok with you. They should be free to discuss anything concerning the business without any fear of being judged

Actually I can be very simple and easy going with my employees and also be very strict with them when it comes to business given them more time to do thete job and have some rest.

That's the perfect way. In a very simple explanation you just have to make sure your employees are ok with you. They should be free to discuss anything concerning the business without any fear of being judged
That is the most important thing a business owner should take into consideration.
You should ensure the satisfaction of the employees always.

That is the most important thing a business owner should take into consideration.
You should ensure the satisfaction of the employees always.
In terms of satisfaction of employees , I believe it should acompletely be the other way around. It is even the employees that should be looking straight forward to satisfy their employees.

It doesn’t matter if you close or sell your business, either change means that an employee’s position with you ends. You must give official notice or provide payment in lieu of notice to all employees.

It is expected of me to be very close with my employees because it will help develop a cordial relationship which is healthy for the business.

Well, when an employee spends a lot of time in a company and offers many different kind of services in a company for a really long time, then they develop a close relation with the employers.

It is good to be strict sometimes but you shouldn't be too rigid to certain things.
I am of the opinion that you should always being flexible in certain areas of decision-making.
In terms of decision-making in a business , it is not only the responsibility of the business owner to make all decisions. Everyone have to share their own point of view and decision can then be made at the end by the business owner

To me as a boss or business owner being close to your work as it's not a big deal and it will even be good for you to know how they are their behaviours and whether to trust them or not.

It doesn’t matter if you close or sell your business, either change means that an employee’s position with you ends. You must give official notice or provide payment in lieu of notice to all employees.
Talking about giving your workers an update concerning delay in payment also has to do with your closeness with your workers in order to keep them updated about work .

It is perfectly okay to be human sometimes and listen to the employees .
But it is important to know that over familiarity could affect business too.

Yeah, it is important you are not too strict and at the same time you should not be too soft because if you are not disciplined you will end up not being successful because of indecision.
I agree with assertion. As an employer, it's not good to strict and it's not good to be too soft. When you're too strict, it'll affect your employees moral. Most of them may lose interest in the work. And if you're too soft, your employees may take you for granted.

I agree with assertion. As an employer, it's not good to strict and it's not good to be too soft. When you're too strict, it'll affect your employees moral. Most of them may lose interest in the work. And if you're too soft, your employees may take you for granted.
Being moderate in every decision you are taking as a business man is always very important and necessary. You have to moderate everything and be in charge of your business.

Yes, there are indeed many organisations that tend to be really strict with their workers and they end up leaving workplace eventually. This is something I have also noticed as well in my real life when I used to work for a company.

The right managerial skill towards workers should be well balanced. I think that as an employer, you should balance the way you interact with workers during and after work.
Running your own business can be fun, especially if you hire in friends and family to be a part of it. I honestly don't advise you hire friends or family, because I don't think it'd be fun to have to fire a friend or family member.

But, when it comes to any employee you hire, do you ever get close to them? Maybe as a friend? Or is it strictly business for you?

I regard my employees as fellow workers. There is a good and cordial relationship existing between us and it's not just limited to business as the case may be

Running your own business can be fun, especially if you hire in friends and family to be a part of it. I honestly don't advise you hire friends or family, because I don't think it'd be fun to have to fire a friend or family member.

But, when it comes to any employee you hire, do you ever get close to them? Maybe as a friend? Or is it strictly business for you?
It is preferable to do business in a very formal manner and to interact with your staff in that manner, but after hours, you are free to interact and converse with one another as if you were just normal friends.

It is perfectly okay to be human sometimes and listen to the employees .
But it is important to know that over familiarity could affect business too.
Well people should always take note of dad that over familiarity could afford one business but it is very good to be friendly but just know the limit once it comes to business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back