What's new

Are you close with your employees? Or is it strictly about business?

Actually there is time for everything and most of the managers believe in that or is one of the qualities they have. when it's time for business, they considered it and one everyone to be ready to don it.
When everything is kept official at workplaces then outside the working hours, you could relate with them socially . This will create optimal respect at work places.
Well people says all work without play makes Jack a doll boy. when is all about work without relating to your employees is a bad idea because it will be very difficult to know them personal.

If you do, it is not good to be strict with employees . You should use carrot and stick approach because you shouldn't be too soft in all cases because you may be taken for granted.
Yes, I believe so as well. Some people believe that becoming Strict is much more better than being a soft person . They believe that when people perceive that you are a soft-hearted person , they consider you to be a weak person and they will start using it against you.

Yeah, relating which were employees even inside the business environment is actually not bad but there must be some level of discipline and boundaries. Some business people do this and it works.
Your relationship with the employees goes a long way to help your business grow very quickly, but you must not overdo it because everything must be kept official.

Its good to get at least the slimmest bond you can can with your employees, to understand them know their strengths and help them improve, in turn, your business would do better.
But business is business, try to be more formal so to eradicate over-familiarity and disrespect

Based on my personality I wouldn't say I am strict but mostly we will just focus on business and avoid anything such as pleasure. I may not be strict to a point that they are not comfortable.

It
Your relationship with the employees goes a long way to help your business grow very quickly, but you must not overdo it because everything must be kept official.
Yeah, if you are close to your employees there are certain things that can tell you which would go a long way in making your business progress. This is why good relationship is important in a business venture. It should be professional relationship though.

Yes, I believe so as well. Some people believe that becoming Strict is much more better than being a soft person . They believe that when people perceive that you are a soft-hearted person , they consider you to be a weak person and they will start using it against you.
I won't blame some of the by business owner, because some of the employees could miseuse the opportunities . You shouldn't be too strict but, you should just be averagely strict most especially when it comes to work, it needs to be official.

Well it actually depends, there are businesses that the boss are really strict once they employ someone new and that is highly because they want to know such person deeply before becoming friendly with them.

It
Yeah, if you are close to your employees there are certain things that can tell you which would go a long way in making your business progress. This is why good relationship is important in a business venture. It should be professional relationship though.
If you are too strict to your employees, they will not be able to relate some informations to you because they will feel that you're not accommodating and as such will not be able to give you a necessary information.

I won't blame some of the by business owner, because some of the employees could miseuse the opportunities . You shouldn't be too strict but, you should just be averagely strict most especially when it comes to work, it needs to be official.
Most of the Times , a lot of business owners always mix business with pleasure, I don't even know if this is advised. Personally this is one of the things I will try to avoid when I have a business of my own.

If you are too strict to your employees, they will not be able to relate some informations to you because they will feel that you're not accommodating and as such will not be able to give you a necessary information.
Yeah, if you are too strict to your employees they will not be able to be open to you for discussions that may be of a great improvement to your business.

Yeah, if you are too strict to your employees they will not be able to be open to you for discussions that may be of a great improvement to your business.
On the other hand, one should not be too strict and be too soft with employees if you're too soft some employees may misuse the opportunity and it will not augur well with the company .

Actually some of the boss depends on the kind of relationship he has with it's employees in terms of duty at work place. my boss has been good at business and he takes it very serious when it's time for it.

On the other hand, one should not be too strict and be too soft with employees if you're too soft some employees may misuse the opportunity and it will not augur well with the company .
Yeah, it is important you are not too strict and at the same time you should not be too soft because if you are not disciplined you will end up not being successful because of indecision.

There is no way we can deny that our personal lives does not somehow affect our business and as such everything does not have to be professional and suit and tie.

Yeah, it is important you are not too strict and at the same time you should not be too soft because if you are not disciplined you will end up not being successful because of indecision.
If you're too strict and too rigid the company will start to lose a lot of thing because no one will want to give you the necessary information on how to improve the business because of your attitude.

If you're too strict and too rigid the company will start to lose a lot of thing because no one will want to give you the necessary information on how to improve the business because of your attitude.
The disadvantages of being too strict in a business venture is not my rules and the most high as much as possible to avoid that. Everything must be done in a moderate way.

Well strict ness in terms of business is a behaviour and I believe it's not an attitude. such behaviour are displayed in other to achieved a goal for a specific period of time. I will be very strict in business.

Man's got to be close to them because it is not just about the business. We are all humans and that should be something we look into all the time. There's need to establish relationships.

The only employee I have is just one and we are very close , I took him like a junior brother and always advise him on other things which are not work related , so that normally motivates him to work more for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back