What's new

Are you close with your employees? Or is it strictly about business?

I regard my employees as fellow workers. There is a good and cordial relationship existing between us and it's not just limited to business as the case may be
It is very necessary to maintain cordial relationship with your colleagues at work.
You shouldn't be living in isolation, it is better to mingle.

It is very necessary to maintain cordial relationship with your colleagues at work.
Yes that's true.
Even though sometimes they do trivialize that to disrespect me and treat me as though am below them.
I have to find ways that I can curtail that but living in isolation is something very bizzaire to me.

Yes that's true.
Even though sometimes they do trivialize that to disrespect me and treat me as though am below them.
I have to find ways that I can curtail that but living in isolation is something very bizzaire to me.
In such situation it is very important to sit down and map out plan on how to deal with it so as to prevent further occurrence.
It could lead to traumatic situation which is what is not favorable.

I think when you are doing business,you should be strick on what you are set out to acheive,and when you are in the office the issue should be your goal as an organisation,and that does not mean you should exclude the human relation aspect.

Yeah, we usually gist and have fun when it's time for break. But we don't use serious time to crack jokes. That is why I avoid getting family or my friends into my business.

Personally I think the strict attitude of the entrepreneur towards there employees, depends on there behaviour. sometimes is more better to be strict to your employees and that will makes them takes there job very serious and respect you.

When in an official duty,i think the whole activity shoild be corporate,that does not mean one should not have a good and cordial relationship with his employees,this will go on to show that you understand how they feel.

There are so many reasons why entrepreneurs are always strict about there business and that depends on the employees. some of them are not serious about there duty if not forced to do so.

I always try to maintain a positive attitude with both employees and my co-workers because I believe that it is healthy and it is going to help us achieve our goal
You're doing well by this, as a business owner or as a boss who's is owning a company it is very important that he or should be able to create mutual understanding between him and his employees.

I don't own a business currently, but when i eventually do, i will be close to my emoployees. I don't see anything wrong with maintaining a close relationship with one's employees.

Yes, there are indeed many organisations that tend to be really strict with their workers and they end up leaving workplace eventually. This is something I have also noticed as well in my real life when I used to work for a company.
Any business organisation that wants to be very successful should always know how to treat their employees very well because feeling at home in a business venture will make you to put all your best.

I will not be a kind of Business owner that'll be coming and my my employee will sit comfortably without shaking. A boss is boss and deserved to respected. Strictness is not the only to make your workers to respect you.
I will also improve human relations with my staff

Running your own business can be fun, especially if you hire in friends and family to be a part of it. I honestly don't advise you hire friends or family, because I don't think it'd be fun to have to fire a friend or family member.

But, when it comes to any employee you hire, do you ever get close to them? Maybe as a friend? Or is it strictly business for you?
There is nothing strange many fathers have fired their son from work or family member because work and also friendship or familiarship is bit different else the work with not work anymore because emotions and work are bit different. This is to be frank about everything.

It is always important to maintain professionalism in the business environment. you should be close to your employees but there should be some boundaries.

I always try to maintain a positive attitude with both employees and my co-workers because I believe that it is healthy and it is going to help us achieve our goal
That's true, always try to maintain a good attitude with employees it's very important, never to be too strict with them, always make them to be happy why working with you, this can make they to take their very serious.

Running your own business can be fun, especially if you hire in friends and family to be a part of it. I honestly don't advise you hire friends or family, because I don't think it'd be fun to have to fire a friend or family member.

But, when it comes to any employee you hire, do you ever get close to them? Maybe as a friend? Or is it strictly business for you?
If an employer is tok strict, it can lead to a strained working atmosphere for the staff which isn't good for productivity. I would relate well with them, but it's important to know when to draw the line.

The most important things of any good and considrate employer should be doing especially with relation to its emplyees is that he need to have a work friendly relationship with his staff, because that will help to ease any strictness at work.

If an employer is tok strict, it can lead to a strained working atmosphere for the staff which isn't good for productivity. I would relate well with them, but it's important to know when to draw the line.
I think this is very true. As an employer you must try as much as possible to provide a conducive atmosphere for your workers to work effectively. Being too strict to them is actually not good.

Been close with your Employees isn't something bad at all but Business come first.... There are days you have to make your Employees enjoy the fact that they work for you and you let them understand the fact that you do not Joke with your Business, that this Business is where they get their Salaries

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back