What's new

Are you close with your employees? Or is it strictly about business?

The only employee I have is just one and we are very close , I took him like a junior brother and always advise him on other things which are not work related , so that normally motivates him to work more for me.
That's very good and also very encouraging that you're close to your employees. I just hope that the employee does not misuse this opportunity and act accordingly only to achieve positive result for the company.

That's very good and also very encouraging that you're close to your employees. I just hope that the employee does not misuse this opportunity and act accordingly only to achieve positive result for the company.
It is known that when the owners of the business have is just too close and have a social interaction with the employees , most of them would misuse the opportunity and it will jeopardize the goal of the business.

It is known that when the owners of the business have is just too close and have a social interaction with the employees , most of them would misuse the opportunity and it will jeopardize the goal of the business.
It is a thing that the owner of the business must be doing because it is one of the thing that will make the business grow very quickly at an alarming rate you should keep getting close to your employee is socially.

Actually been strict at work sometimes is very important because that will tell the employees how serious the entrepreneur is about his business though it should not be at all time but when it's time for business, let business be done.

Actually been strict at work sometimes is very important because that will tell the employees how serious the entrepreneur is about his business though it should not be at all time but when it's time for business, let business be done.
I am very happy that you are not strict to your employee. You will gain nothing by being strict with your employee because it will not bring out the best in them. They wouldn't be comfortable at work.

I am very happy that you are not strict to your employee. You will gain nothing by being strict with your employee because it will not bring out the best in them. They wouldn't be comfortable at work.
When you are not strict with your employee , you stand a chance of getting the best out of them because they would want to give the best at work unlike if you are too strict and too rigid with them.

The only employee I have is just one and we are very close , I took him like a junior brother and always advise him on other things which are not work related , so that normally motivates him to work more for me.
Actually when you have any employee close to you to an extent of you people are behaving like tight friends or brother, is very nice because you people will motivate others in one way or the other.

I am someone that like creating a good and conducive working environment for my employee , so if you want your business to be on the fast track to success , you must create a close relationships with your worker ,

Well strict ness in terms of business is a behaviour and I believe it's not an attitude. such behaviour are displayed in other to achieved a goal for a specific period of time. I will be very strict in business.
It depends on the kind of strictness you're talking about. If it means not tolerating anything that will hamper the growth of your business then it is a welcome development. But if it means being rude to your employees then it does not make sense.

It depends on the kind of strictness you're talking about. If it means not tolerating anything that will hamper the growth of your business then it is a welcome development. But if it means being rude to your employees then it does not make sense.

I really doubt if an employee will be really close to an employer until or unless employee is actually a family member. However, many employers do not care about that when it comes to business and they think that they should be strict when it comes to business.

When you are not strict with your employee , you stand a chance of getting the best out of them because they would want to give the best at work unlike if you are too strict and too rigid with them.
Well it is not in all cases @Ononivami , there are people or employees who really need strict boss before they do what is right. That is why some bosses do always do things strict with out considering anything.

I really doubt if an employee will be really close to an employer until or unless employee is actually a family member. However, many employers do not care about that when it comes to business and they think that they should be strict when it comes to business.
there are some employees who are so good in what they do that their employers have no other option than to make friends with them. I think being strict in your business is good but there should be some limits.

I
For now I don't have a business to have an employee. What is the need of being strict and making your employees feel so uncomfortable. In any business organisation I am managing , everyone will always be free to express themselves.
I also share the same opinion. There's nothing wrong in the owner making friends with employees. I don't have a business but if have I will be close with them. One thing I will ensure it does happen is over familiarity. I will set boundary to the relationship I have with them.

I will be close to my employees when I have opportunity to have one or more. The idea of being strict to employees should not be encouraged as it does not necessarily promote good business morale

I would not like the idea of being close to my employees. I believe that if you associate friendship in the job or business I am sure you would be making losses and no something else. Therefore for me it's just work only with my employees.

I

I also share the same opinion. There's nothing wrong in the owner making friends with employees. I don't have a business but if have I will be close with them. One thing I will ensure it does happen is over familiarity. I will set boundary to the relationship I have with them.
That is just how it should be done . Becoming so strict with employees may not likely be the best in most cases. Even if you are Strict or not rules and regulations is what keep a business going and If you can't apply that perfectly your strictness will not work.

Well we are all aware that there are some enentrepreneurs who are very strict when it comes to the issue of thete business though they makes time for everything and more priority is given to there business.

Whenever we are in the business environment it is always about business and we always try to keep it professional environment but outside workplace we are very good friends.

Just like someone suggested, I'll prefer the carrot and stick approach - getting close to them to earn their trust but setting boundaries in the process and correcting where necessarily in firmness as well. Employers who're close to their employees beyond work relationship have more productive employees

Just like someone suggested, I'll prefer the carrot and stick approach - getting close to them to earn their trust but setting boundaries in the process and correcting where necessarily in firmness as well. Employers who're close to their employees beyond work relationship have more productive employees
It is very neccessary to handle the employees with caution. The business should be run more like a business and your relationship with any employees should be at the business level, but you shouldn't be unnecessarily strict.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back