What's new

Are you close with your employees? Or is it strictly about business?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you having a close relationship with those you are working with but they should know that there's no friendship in business.
Establishing a close relationship is necessary sometimes because the cordial relationship could usher in some discussion that could help the business grow.

Been close with your Employees isn't something bad at all but Business come first.... There are days you have to make your Employees enjoy the fact that they work for you and you let them understand the fact that you do not Joke with your Business, that this Business is where they get their Salaries
Probably, being close with your employees is not something bad but you must try as much as possible to maintain some level of discipline in a business environment.

I think your behaviour with your employees should be being strict at the cost of work time and being soft at the time of party times or any other gathering because that would be good for you to know more about them that what they are facing the problems or situations as a employee under you. Always try to give them good time to take good work.

Yes, it is crucial to develop a positive work environment since culture and environment are crucial to any society or organization. Without a positive work environment, it would be difficult to carry out our daily tasks.

I think your behaviour with your employees should be being strict at the cost of work time and being soft at the time of party times or any other gathering because that would be good for you to know more about them that what they are facing the problems or situations as a employee under you. Always try to give them good time to take good work.
it is always very important and necessary for you to be balanced when dealing with your employees. there are times you need to be very strict and there are times you need to be solved. I think being unpredictable is important.

Running your own business can be fun, especially if you hire in friends and family to be a part of it. I honestly don't advise you hire friends or family, because I don't think it'd be fun to have to fire a friend or family member.

But, when it comes to any employee you hire, do you ever get close to them? Maybe as a friend? Or is it strictly business for you?
It is vital to have a cordial relationship with your employees and show them respect. Interacting with your workers in a friendly manner goes a long way to foster close connections, which can help the organization as a whole to achieve its goals.

Sometimes the behaviours of employees or entrepreneurs depends on the attitude of it workers towards there duty. sometimes is good to be strict if not the workers may not perform there jobs.

Though i only have one employee and i take him like my junior brother becuase we are close and share many things like family members which has been helping my business grow .

Well I think it's more preferable to be very strict when it comes to business because all risk of being unseriou falls back on you. so to keep your business moving well be strict so that workers can be able to carry out there task effectively.

Well I think it's more preferable to be very strict when it comes to business because all risk of being unseriou falls back on you. so to keep your business moving well be strict so that workers can be able to carry out there task effectively.
Being strict with your workers always its own advantages and disadvantage attached to the business, some times the workers will be scared of you and won't be able to advise you on the business .

It is preferable to do business in a very formal manner and to interact with your staff in that manner, but after hours, you are free to interact and converse with one another as if you were just normal friends.

Many bosses would never interact with their employees in a normal way even after the working hours are over. Employers usually lose respect if they become really strict.

I always try to maintain a positive attitude with both employees and my co-workers because I believe that it is healthy and it is going to help us achieve our goa
That's great it's nice to have good boss I think boss should treat employees good but not too much some of them take advantage and don't do work you can be strict and nice at the same time

Personally if I will be an employer, I will have to take everytime very seriously in handling my business. when it's time for business, I have to takes it very serious without compromising my business target.

Many bosses would never interact with their employees in a normal way even after the working hours are over. Employers usually lose respect if they become really strict.
It is important as an employer to dictate the balance between a strict attitude and an easy-going one. You need to be approachable and friendly as a boss, but be able to openly chide workers for mistakes.

For yiur business to survive and get better on daily basis , you need the total support of your workers nd that's why you should have a good relationship together with them to build trust .

It is not strictly about business, I really have to be close with them as if they are the business managers because they could also contribute to the growth and progress of the business.

The relationship between the owner of the business and its employee should not always be strictly base on business , they need to familiarise with each other to be working in a conducive working environment.

I always try to maintain a personal relationship with my employees because I know that there is still life after the workplace and we might at least help each other someday.

It is not strictly about business, I really have to be close with them as if they are the business managers because they could also contribute to the growth and progress of the business.
If you have a good and close relationship with your workers and customers , they will be working in a good working environment with ease and will be able to communicate any issue with you freely .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back