Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you close up shop when the weather gets bad? I don't run a store or business myself, but for those of you who do have an established business, have you ever had to close your businesses doors during a storm or inclement weather? I'm sure a lot of businesses close up during bad weather. What about you?

I don't close my business because of the weather conditions. I am always working and do my best to ensure that we adjust to the weather. It is no big deal with how we tackle it as long as we have better communication links with the customers. Creating the market before it gets to the point where the weather conditions becomes adverse is always advisable.

These days I continue working even when the weather is bad. The only reason I might close my work is when there is no electricity or internet due to bad weather. However, when I was working on a store, we used to close out store when the weather was very bad, especially when it was stormy.

It depends on the nature of business that you are into and also where your business is located that might decide whether you are going to be forced to close up shop whenever the weather gets bad. This is because it is something that is capable of destroying your business to a great extent no matter how you try to manage the weather.

It depends on the nature of business that you are into and also where your business is located that might decide whether you are going to be forced to close up shop whenever the weather gets bad. This is because it is something that is capable of destroying your business to a great extent no matter how you try to manage the weather.

I think that it is highly unlikely for a shop or any similar kind of business to get customers when the weather gets bad. There are, however, certain circumstances where a business cannot get closed under any kind of circumstances, including bad weather.

I think that it is highly unlikely for a shop or any similar kind of business to get customers when the weather gets bad. There are, however, certain circumstances where a business cannot get closed under any kind of circumstances, including bad weather.

Exactly! It is just like my brother's business who is selling in an open market. What happens whenever the weather is not good is that it's always very difficult for customers to enter the market for any kind of purchases and this makes them not to have any sales that particular day.

Exactly! It is just like my brother's business who is selling in an open market. What happens whenever the weather is not good is that it's always very difficult for customers to enter the market for any kind of purchases and this makes them not to have any sales that particular day.

In many cases, many businesses will still remain open, no matter what. This is due to the fact that the owner of those businesses may never want to close the business, even if the weather is bad. This also means that they remain open during rainy days as well.

In many cases, many businesses will still remain open, no matter what. This is due to the fact that the owner of those businesses may never want to close the business, even if the weather is bad. This also means that they remain open during rainy days as well.

The business is still being open when there is a very bad weather, possibly when it is raining heavily doesn't mean that they are going to have any kind of business going on except if the business have an online store where customers will always be ordering online and the product will be delivered to them whenever the weather becomes normal.

The business is still being open when there is a very bad weather, possibly when it is raining heavily doesn't mean that they are going to have any kind of business going on except if the business have an online store where customers will always be ordering online and the product will be delivered to them whenever the weather becomes normal.

I think if a business is related to weather conditions, then it may close. However, not all the businesses get closed. For example, certain kinds of restaurant business might not get closed due to the fact that many people may like to visit restaurant during some specific kind of weather conditions like rain.

I think if a business is related to weather conditions, then it may close. However, not all the businesses get closed. For example, certain kinds of restaurant business might not get closed due to the fact that many people may like to visit restaurant during some specific kind of weather conditions like rain.

There is no way a bad weather condition is going to favour any kind of business because it is something that makes people not to associate with being outside and that is the reason why whenever there is such kind of weather, businesses are always slow.

There is no way a bad weather condition is going to favour any kind of business because it is something that makes people not to associate with being outside and that is the reason why whenever there is such kind of weather, businesses are always slow.

Well, there are many people who may like to visit restaurants during a rainy day, as they would like to enjoy weather and have meals at the same time. I haven't seen restaurants getting closed due to rainy season. So, this is what I think.

Well, there are many people who may like to visit restaurants during a rainy day, as they would like to enjoy weather and have meals at the same time. I haven't seen restaurants getting closed due to rainy season. So, this is what I think.

Personally, I don't see the reason why I would be interested in leaving my house when it is raining in order for me to go to restaurant and stay. There is no way I would be comfortable staying in the restaurant over being in my house.

What I can do is order whatever the restaurant is selling and they will find a way to bring it to my house.

Personally, I don't see the reason why I would be interested in leaving my house when it is raining in order for me to go to restaurant and stay. There is no way I would be comfortable staying in the restaurant over being in my house.

What I can do is order whatever the restaurant is selling and they will find a way to bring it to my house.

Well, actually, there are many people who love to visit new places when it is raining. Rain is actually a pleasant thing. many people enjoy visiting certain businesses such as restaurants, parks, etc when it rains. However, in many extreme weather conditions, many people may avoid going outside. Extreme heat is one such kind of example.

Well, actually, there are many people who love to visit new places when it is raining. Rain is actually a pleasant thing. many people enjoy visiting certain businesses such as restaurants, parks, etc when it rains. However, in many extreme weather conditions, many people may avoid going outside. Extreme heat is one such kind of example.

I wonder what anyone is going to be doing in the rain? I can't bring myself to understand the sanity of why wake up and it's raining, but then will dress up and get into the rain, look for a bus or ride (Uber), just for them to visit new places.

I wonder what anyone is going to be doing in the rain? I can't bring myself to understand the sanity of why wake up and it's raining, but then will dress up and get into the rain, look for a bus or ride (Uber), just for them to visit new places.

Many people usually wear rain coats and they are good to go! The fact remains that in many cases, rainy weather may not have an impact on the decision of people. In fact, many businesses actually sell more products during such kind of weather.

Personally, if it's raining a lot or there's a strong wind, I usually close everything because I don't want the wind to blow things or the rain to sneak into the house, when it's very windy for example, the curtains start to make a lot of noise and I'm afraid they will break

Do you close up shop when the weather gets bad? I don't run a store or business myself, but for those of you who do have an established business, have you ever had to close your businesses doors during a storm or inclement weather? I'm sure a lot of businesses close up during bad weather. What about you?

There are lots of ways to gain some cash either through online or Physical way. One of these ways is to learn how to drive a vehicle. While this skills is common almost all to everyone, this skills should be properly learned and in fact; there are many who enrolled in any driving course to professionally learn driving.
Despite the weather is not good, this skills make an individual to earn some cash if the individual pursues this work during storm or inclement weather.
If the weather is not good, a driver is needed so that passengers find some ways to return to their respective homes, except those who have owned a vehicle.
Moreover, If one knows to drive a vehicle like a pro, then advertising this skills through any social media is a must to make any company to reach out the one who has this skills, some private entities are in need of a driver so these private entities will contact the one who has the skill of driving vehicles.
Like my brother, he learned driving for almost six to seven months, he practiced it regularly with his newly-bought car. Until, he became a professional driver and he posted on the social media informing to the public that he is a professional driver of any vehicle, so right after posting his post, someone who is an administrator of a certain food delivery company contacted him and urged him to apply for a company driver on their establishment. Then, my brother is now earning some cash through his driving skills with the aid of the social media.
My brother is very grateful for having the social media and helps him find a job. He is very thankful for applying into the company and he is now enjoying the perks.
And, although there is a storm or inclement weather, he still working as a company driver and his boss rewarded him.

Many people usually wear rain coats and they are good to go! The fact remains that in many cases, rainy weather may not have an impact on the decision of people. In fact, many businesses actually sell more products during such kind of weather.

The only reason why I am going to put on my raincoat and leave my house when it is raining would be when I have to be at work without making any excuses as a result of an emergency. When it is something that have to do with going to restaurant to eat, I don't think I am going to be leaving my house because of that kind of stupidity.

If I'm yet to leave home before the weather become terribly bad, I'll cancel business for the day. A day without opening will not kill my business because I'll not risk my life to come and open shop in a very bad weather. If I have an online shop, it will be open 24/7 in both times of good and bad weather.

Personally, if it's raining a lot or there's a strong wind, I usually close everything because I don't want the wind to blow things or the rain to sneak into the house, when it's very windy for example, the curtains start to make a lot of noise and I'm afraid they will break

Exactly! It is going to be very difficult for customers to leave their house and come to patronize a business in that kind of serious bad whether. This is them putting themselves at risk over something that can actually wait until the weather subsidizes and becomes normal for them to come out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back