What's new

Any way to make money online through writing?

If you are good at article writing, you can create your own blog. Why write for others, if you are a talented writer. You can promote your blog online. And even if this will not work out, some of your visitors may notice your articles. And maybe some of them will hire you to write for them articles.

You can write for your own website if you have the time to be writing all the time and you can also advertise your skill on your website for people who might be interested, there are a lot of opportunities on the internet and you can search for most of them online because there are some website that will always need a writer.

Article writing is one of the easiest way of making money online if you happen to get contracts from websites where you can offer your services as an article writer such as Fiverr and Seoclerks.

There are many platforms that pay freelancers. I know of Scooper, they pay $0.8 per article of 300wotds minimum and in a day, you can make $8. Although they have their lapses but it's pure legit.

I have read in online news, that one writer, a student from my country is earning well from article writing. He is earning $400 per month with this type of activity, and he is working part time. So,yes, there are persons, who are earning well from writing.

With the kind of amount they pay, I guess they would not just accept writers randomly. Do you have any idea of any other writing platform that pays well like iwriter?

Unfortunately, I have no idea about any such kind of website that is quite similar to iWriters. Having said that, you can easily get accepted as a writer on iWriter if you have intermediate-level writing skills and average level grammatical knowledge. I will search for more freelancing platforms and inform you.

Unfortunately, I have no idea about any such kind of website that is quite similar to iWriters. Having said that, you can easily get accepted as a writer on iWriter if you have intermediate-level writing skills and average level grammatical knowledge. I will search for more freelancing platforms and inform you.
How do they determine writers who are intermediate level or more, do they give some kind of test or trial to test your writing skills before acceptance?

I have read in online news, that one writer, a student from my country is earning well from article writing. He is earning $400 per month with this type of activity, and he is working part time. So,yes, there are persons, who are earning well from writing.
That is such a good amount that he earns from article writing. I wish I could have such an opportunity too. It would be so great to write articles and earn such a good amount per month.

Making money online has become the new normal If one has the necessary skills and experience. As a writer, it's hard to find a way to make money using online means. I dont know how to start writing blogposts too. Any suggestions, please?

in writing do you mean articles / blogs etc? if so, then I don't know the field. but you can use forums like bizdustry and I'm still like him where you can earn a penny from posting ...

If you are a good writer I suggest you start a personal blog. You will earn more than enough from blogs if you have the skills and experience.

Written contents is what actually makes up the greatest aspect of the internet. You can make money by being a content writer for brands or you can create and manage your blog.

If you are a good writer I suggest you start a personal blog. You will earn more than enough from blogs if you have the skills and experience.
Starting a blog is a great idea and very lucrative, but before you can start earning, it would take some time to gain traffic. Between writing as a freelancer starting a blog, which do you think would be easier?

Starting a blog is a great idea and very lucrative, but before you can start earning, it would take some time to gain traffic. Between writing as a freelancer starting a blog, which do you think would be easier
That's very true. Blogging is a lucrative business to start online but traffic seems to be the main problem. But have you ever seen a situation were someone buy traffic's for his blog?

That's very true. Blogging is a lucrative business to start online but traffic seems to be the main problem. But have you ever seen a situation were someone buy traffic's for his blog?
Yes, I have seen a few cases like that before. There days you can buy traffic for almost anything. Though I do not really have a personal experience with buying traffic, but I do not really trust them.

Making money online has become the new normal If one has the necessary skills and experience. As a writer, it's hard to find a way to make money using online means. I dont know how to start writing blogposts too. Any suggestions, please?
Have you heard of HIVE? If you are good at writing articles, you can do pretty well there. All you need to do is to find a good communication and engage well there.

Yes, I have seen a few cases like that before. There days you can buy traffic for almost anything. Though I do not really have a personal experience with buying traffic, but I do not really trust them.
I don't have a personal experience of buying traffic's too. But I've seen many people who buys traffic for their social media account especially Facebook.

I don't have a personal experience of buying traffic's too. But I've seen many people who buys traffic for their social media account especially Facebook.
Yes I have also seen some. Like for those in Nigeria, there is a platform called sidegig, have you heard of it? Alot of persons use it to gain more followers and likes on their social media accounts.

There’re lots of websites and blogs that uses freelance writer but I’m not certain of 100% payment effectiveness. There’re other paid to write sites that pays per post. Fiver is a good sites GPTsites that pays
There are many get paid to write site which are paying good money , some of them are fiverr and some freelancing site , and you can rather work on forum site to start developing your writing skill.

Yes I have also seen some. Like for those in Nigeria, there is a platform called sidegig, have you heard of it? Alot of persons use it to gain more followers and likes on their social media accounts.
I have never heard of sidegig.how does it works? How can you gain follower with sidegig? But have you ever used the site? I want to know more.

I have never heard of sidegig.how does it works? How can you gain follower with sidegig? But have you ever used the site? I want to know more.
Well I have use the site to earn money but I have not used it in gaining traffic and I don't even know how they do it. Sidegig is a Nigerian based site that pays you two to three naira for liking, commenting and following others on social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back