What's new

Any way to make money online through writing?

There are a lot websites and blogs on the internet today that really need the services of writers that are passionate about writing articles for them. If you do a simple Google search on this topic, you'll see the great number of sites requiring writers to be writing for them

Such sites can be really frustrating. Especially given how hard it is to get all those views. Most people are not interested in reading the article. So you will do so much work promoting the article.

They are offering juicy rates. They are offering $1 per 100 views, so I do not know if they are legit or not. Not even Youtube offer such lucrative rates to their content makers, so I am wondering how are they able to offer such rates?

I make money from forums, forums are basically writing platforms where we earn by writing short posts. I have joined read cash and publish0x, these are the sites that pay for writing articles.

I think writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. If you can write, you can start making money from forums and article sites. If you have better skills, you can try freelancing sites. I suggest iwriter

Making money online has become the new normal If one has the necessary skills and experience. As a writer, it's hard to find a way to make money using online means. I dont know how to start writing blogposts too. Any suggestions, please?

If you are a native English speaker and if you have a paypal account, then you may try contentpanel. They are very strict when it comes to selecting writers but they pay high rates to their writers.

I think writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. If you can write, you can start making money from forums and article sites. If you have better skills, you can try freelancing sites. I suggest iwriter
I have heard about iwriter before, but I have never tried to find out more about it. How does the site work, are you a member there? And most importantly what is their payment system like, can anyone join in or it is only for selected countries.

There are numerous methods to generate money online by writing, particularly when writing for others, whether it's project writing or content writing. There are also internet platforms like as fivers and upwork that pay well.

Making money online has become the new normal If one has the necessary skills and experience. As a writer, it's hard to find a way to make money using online means. I dont know how to start writing blogposts too. Any suggestions, please?
Fiverr allows you to earn per post. Am sure there are other websites like that too. You should acquire necessary skills in writing if you want to earn more through it.

Yes. There are many ways to make money online through writing. There are online platforms that majors in that area. Maybe you should check them out online. Example bizdustry

I have heard about iwriter before, but I have never tried to find out more about it. How does the site work, are you a member there? And most importantly what is their payment system like, can anyone join in or it is only for selected countries.
This platform iwriter is something that my brother have been making use of for more than 2 years now and he's getting a lot of writing jobs from it. I'm still considering using it.

This platform iwriter is something that my brother have been making use of for more than 2 years now and he's getting a lot of writing jobs from it. I'm still considering using it.
What kind of content are allowed on the site? Can one write on anything ranging from religion to politics and even our daily lives, or are there certain topics one can write about. And most importantly what is their method of payment? And how do they rate their writers to pay them.

I don't want to discourage you, but there is a huge competition in the online world as regards articles writing. There are many talented pro writers, who are offering their services online. You can read famous writer's blogs and get some inspiration from there. You can give it a try, who knows, maybe you will become a famous writer.

One way to really get a good leverage in your write ups is to be very proficient and good at what you are writing,because most sites are paying you for good content you are putting out.Some site to consider are fiverr.

iWriter is no longer accepting new writers because they have already had enough writers on their platform. I tried to apply there but I was not able to do so. Perhaps they might start accepting new writers in the future.

iWriter is no longer accepting new writers because they have already had enough writers on their platform. I tried to apply there but I was not able to do so. Perhaps they might start accepting new writers in the future.
Wow that's too bad, I would have loved to give it a try and see how it goes. Let's watch and see how things goes though, there might an opening. I guess we would have to keep trying in other not to miss such chances.

I have joined as well iwriter couple of years ago, as I have read many positive reviews about the site. The site might be legit and paying, but it is hard to find clients who hire you to write articles for them. The website owners have already chosen their favorite article writers on Iwriters, and as I saw they are receiving all the jobs. For a newbie is hard to find clients there.

If you are already a teacher, I believe that it is very possible for you to get offline job as a teacher from your school lessons when the parents come to take the kids you and try to love with them and they will give you the contract.

I don't really know the level of your expertise as a writer but if you are really good and you are capable of writing hundred percent plagiarism free article then you can go and start your freelance journey on fiverr and other platform ,you will need some dedication as it is not easy to make money as a newbie.

Wow that's too bad, I would have loved to give it a try and see how it goes. Let's watch and see how things goes though, there might an opening. I guess we would have to keep trying in other not to miss such chances.

I have re-checked iWriters website once again and it looks like they are still not accepting new writers on their platform. I am not sure when they will start accepting new writers once again. However, it is much better to look for other alternatives to iWriters that pay good money.

I have re-checked iWriters website once again and it looks like they are still not accepting new writers on their platform. I am not sure when they will start accepting new writers once again. However, it is much better to look for other alternatives to iWriters that pay good money.
With the kind of amount they pay, I guess they would not just accept writers randomly. Do you have any idea of any other writing platform that pays well like iwriter?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back