What's new

Any way to make money online through writing?

The best way to make money writing online is by publishing ebooks on Amazon Kindle. It is free to publish but you can earn 70 percent royalties. However, you need marketing skills to generate sales.

Freelancers are supposed to be very good when it comes to marketing and promoting their skills in order for them to be recognised online with good reputation before they can become successful. This is because if clients are not aware of what never you are selling, it was very difficult for you to make money online.

It is good if we can get job as writer, because this is low risk job, however not easy to find website that easily accepted our application, because many other compete to get the same job. While looking writer job, we can trading forex as part time, I trade using FXOpen broker, and also tries to looking another source

Freelance writing such as; copyrighting, forum posts, writing articles, and more. You could join gig sites to offer your writing services, or you could join sites like WordClerks (SEOClerks is a good one too), Upwork, Fiverr, etc to do writing work.

Or you could start your own site, write content there and also offer up services writing at other sites and more.

Freelance writing can make you money, I have made a substantial amount of money by writing, however, the problem with this is getting writing contracts. Getting high paying clients is really difficult and with the evolution of AI, people are using AI to generate content, and this is causing writers to lose jobs.

Freelance writing can make you money, I have made a substantial amount of money by writing, however, the problem with this is getting writing contracts. Getting high paying clients is really difficult and with the evolution of AI, people are using AI to generate content, and this is causing writers to lose jobs.

The use of AI to generate contents is something that is going to affect writers very much because everyone can easily get into writing now with the use of artificial intelligence. This takes writers out of the equation from making money because even the clients they are supposed to work for can easily make use of artificial intelligence to generate the content they usually pay for..

Making money online has become the new normal If one has the necessary skills and experience. As a writer, it's hard to find a way to make money using online means. I dont know how to start writing blogposts too. Any suggestions, please?
Fiverr and Upwork are good options for you to make money as a writer online. You have to be very good in your writing skills or you won't be able to break the competition on either of the platforms. Competition is more difficult on Fiverr but check out both of them.

If it's writing in general then this paid to post platform could be a nice place to start but if you are specific about it being an article posting website then I guess I have no knowledge about that.

yes, paid to post forums are some of the best ways to make money. These forums allow people to interact and such kind of projects could also generate a sum of revenue for the owners as well. The more popular your forum becomes, the better for you and your members.

yes, paid to post forums are some of the best ways to make money. These forums allow people to interact and such kind of projects could also generate a sum of revenue for the owners as well. The more popular your forum becomes, the better for you and your members.
You're right about this. I have around the posting forum space for quite some time now and I can say that most of the things I know about about making money online was actually discovered from working on these posting forums. I have also made money in the process.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back