What's new

Any way to make money online through writing?

There are so many ways that you can be able to make money as a writer online. You can choose to be a freelance writer where people will pay you to research on a particular topic and write articles about it.

Interesting. It all depends on the efforts you put. But is it possible to earn 500 naira on the site daily? I know it won't be easy but is it possible

There are many things to do offline but theses days I'm a little bit free from offline activities. I want to earn enough before the festive period.
Okay, then there is no problem with that, but what ever you earn now from sidegig, I doubt you would be able to get it this year, cause if you join now and start earning, definitely it would take you into the month of December. After making a withdrawal request, it takes up to 25 days or more for them to go through your gigs, then they would fix a date for your pay. So in total it takes almost a month or some weeks for you to finally get your money.

Currently I don't know if there are any young youth who do not benefit from any online platform currently most people has taken online to be their platform for business and earning money

I think the minimum withdrawal is 4,400 naira, though I can't really remember. There are persons who make two hundred naira per day, while there are others who make three hundred or more per day. So the more you earn would determine how soon you can reach the minimum. Like the guy who referred me, he makes withdrawal every month, which means he is tries his best to make above the minimum per month. As for me, most times it takes two to three months to be able to save up to 7k or 8k while others take lesser time. Some even run two accounts.
Interesting. It all depends on the efforts you put. But is it possible to earn 500 naira on the site daily? I know it won't be easy but is it possible
Earning five hundred per day might be tasking, and am pretty sure you have other sites you work on or other activities you carry out offline as well. It might be possible some days but not all. Like during festive periods like valentine's day, Easter, Christmas and the new year, there is usually an overflow of gigs to earn from.
There are many things to do offline but theses days I'm a little bit free from offline activities. I want to earn enough before the festive period
Okay, then there is no problem with that, but what ever you earn now from sidegig, I doubt you would be able to get it this year, cause if you join now and start earning, definitely it would take you into the month of December. After making a withdrawal request, it takes up to 25 days or more for them to go through your gigs, then they would fix a date for your pay. So in total it takes almost a month or some weeks for you to finally get your money.
The site seems to be tasky but still I try the site in as much as they are still paying. apart from that is there anything I need to know?

I have no training whatsoever as a writer, but when I left my work in 2014, a freelance writing site seemed to be the best proposition. I found the job fun! Compared to my previous work, it wasn't as stressful. It paid less but since I was doing it at home, I ended up getting more in terms of net earnings. It also offered some regularity in my earnings pattern. For a time, it worked for me. It was a simple way to earn money online without much capital. The company was a local writing site that produced content for foreign clients. Perhaps you can find something similar in your own country?

You can become a content writer for The niche websites and make consistent income as a writer. You can join money making forums which consist of niche website builders. You can approach many of them in order to become their full-time writer.

There are many things to do offline but theses days I'm a little bit free from offline activities. I want to earn enough before the festive period

The site seems to be tasky but still I try the site in as much as they are still paying. apart from that is there anything I need to know?
I think so far those are the basic knowledge needed to run the site, you can also have more than one account I think, cause I know of persons who have different accounts.

There are various ways to make money through writing. Different websites pay people to weite articles for them, i used to know of one but i've forgotten the name. You could also earn by writing blogs.

You can become a SEO writer for niche site owners. Majority of them are looking for a writer that will post contents consistently and their blogs in order to keep receiving free organic traffic from search engine. You can also become a creative writers in start writing ebooks which you can sell in the marketplace.

I think so far those are the basic knowledge needed to run the site, you can also have more than one account I think, cause I know of persons who have different accounts.
But don't you think having more than one account can be a problem? If it won't be I problem I will also try and get two accounts.

But don't you think having more than one account can be a problem? If it won't be I problem I will also try and get two accounts.
Not really, it depends on you though, if you are having more than one account or means you have to use different social medias for each accounts and different bank accounts for your withdrawals.The question is can you manage more than one account? Personally I find one Abit stressful not to mention two, though who introduced me to the site has two accounts.

There are various ways and forms of making money online through writing, first you need to horn your writing skills very well and also you can make money as a freelance writer for various platforms like, Fiverr, guru etc. But as I said earlier you have to nuture your writing skills.
Yes, it is important to develop on your writing skills if you want to stand out in the competitive market. One can get registered on freelance sites like Upwork, fiverr, people per hour, etc where you can submit your proposals for a job hire.

If you have access to a personal computer then becoming a freelancer as a writer shouldn't be a problem to you. And at the same time you have to make sure you really understand what writing is all about and you should be able to write top-quality.

I think freelancing is one of the best way you can make money through writing articles online , and you can build your writing skills by working on forum sites and you can also make money through blogging site.
There are various ways to make money through writing. Different websites pay people to weite articles for them, i used to know of one but i've forgotten the name. You could also earn by writing blogs.

I think freelancing is one of the best way you can make money through writing articles online , and you can build your writing skills by working on forum sites and you can also make money through blogging site.
Apart from freelancing platform I think there are also certain website that could hire writers to write for them. Just that it will be very difficult for you to be able to secure and have access to such.

There are so many ways that you can be able to make money as a writer online. You can choose to be a freelance writer where people will pay you to research on a particular topic and write articles about it.
Yeah that's it, freelancing is the best way to earn money online this day's, but you can only do that if you have access to computer, if you have access to computer then you'll definitely enjoy it.

The best way to make money through your writing skill is by first developing your writing skill by working on forum sites and also working on freelancing websites to develop yourself .
Yeah that's it, freelancing is the best way to earn money online this day's, but you can only do that if you have access to computer, if you have access to computer then you'll definitely enjoy it.

The best way to make money through your writing skill is by first developing your writing skill by working on forum sites and also working on freelancing websites to develop yourself .

You can make money by writing for Writer Access. They pay through PayPal and they are legit site. In fact, they have a great website and good support system as well.

There are various ways and forms of making money online through writing, first you need to horn your writing skills very well and also you can make money as a freelance writer for various platforms like, Fiverr, guru etc. But as I said earlier you have to nuture your writing skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back