What's new

Any way to make money online through writing?

Welcome! You have been invited by Tienda to join our community. Please click here to register.
Making money online has become the new normal If one has the necessary skills and experience. As a writer, it's hard to find a way to make money using online means. I dont know how to start writing blogposts too. Any suggestions, please?
Making money online these period has been made very easy with platforms that create an enabling environment for persons with the needed skills to write.All you have to do is to put out your skill sets or resume on platforms like fivre and state ex[ressly what yu can do.

Literary Magazine. There are many literary magazines and e-zines in India. ...

Creative Writer / Contributor to magazines / Content Creation Websites. This is one way to write articles and earn money in India. ...

Content Writer. ...

Publishing House. ...

Create your own blog and monetize it. ...

Author Assistant. ...

Writer-in-making.

Making money online has become the new normal If one has the necessary skills and experience. As a writer, it's hard to find a way to make money using online means. I dont know how to start writing blogposts too. Any suggestions, please?
It nice you ask because there are so many blog or websites where you can write but if you want to know more about how those site work and how you can get started you can watch videos on YouTube

My search to gain acquainted with foreign sites has been unending. I have submitted countries proposals on Upwork but have never been contacted. It hurts. My local platforms here are biased and they pay peanuts.

Freelance marketplace is just a perfect place for writers to get started with. That's where clients track sellers or employees and offer them any kind of freelancing gig.

You can register on freelancing sites like freelancer. There you will find freelancing gigs that can start paying from an hour upwards. You also need to be good in writing as well.

there are so many ways you can make money online through writing especially when you write for people whether project writing and not content writing.there are also online platforms like fivers and upwork which also fetch money
I have a friend that is just too good in writing up articles and all the projects for people and this dude is making mad money I have advised him to concentrate his writing skills on fiverr as a freelancer and he has taken to my advice so I am waiting to see the amount of money that you can be making on this platform.

Bizdustry is one of the best paid to write sites. You can also lay your hands on freelancing sites and showcase your gig there. For me, freelancing sites as not worked for me. You can make some peanuts by writing in more than two PTP sites like bizdustry.

If you're saying that you don't know how to go about writing on blog post, I believe you can get as much tutorial about how to about writing better on blog post on YouTube and other materials

If you are good at wrting and if you can write ebook or a complete book (400 pages), you can publish your ebook or book on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. It is free to publish and you earn upto 70 percent royalties.

Making money online isn't an easy one but those who are determined are simply the ones who earn money online. Earning money doesn't mean having skill alone, you can still earn money not having a skill, through your writing ability you earn.

A lot of ways by which one can make money through writing abound.
You can earn via publishing Your Own materials, content via blogging, e-book creation.
You can be a freelance writer getting paid for your services or even create e-books on Kindle too.
Success

Making money online is now exposed every where and I think alot of people have been also enlighten ..
But as a writer I will advice you to give watpad a try

If you're saying that you don't know how to go about writing on blog post, I believe you can get as much tutorial about how to about writing better on blog post on YouTube and other materials
That is right. YouTube is a good platform to learn any skill including that of writing in blog posts. With time and practice, one can actually earn well from their writing.

Writers are very lucky if they are actually good at their writing skill because they can actually be getting jobs for writing for blogs posts and and other writing platforms for their articles as well. They are many platforms to find online for writers

Writing online to make money is not an issue the question is how well, you have sharpen your writing skill that will determine the kind of money you will make online

There are some websites that will pay you to write articles for them. Website like blastingnews and pejoweb. But I prefer having a blog and monetize the blog

Until now, I have not dicovered any real way to make money writing articles. I have heard about a website called "Paidforarticles". It is an Indian website that pay $1 per 1,000 unique views but you will only get paid if someone actually reads your article instead of just clicking the link.

Until now, I have not dicovered any real way to make money writing articles. I have heard about a website called "Paidforarticles". It is an Indian website that pay $1 per 1,000 unique views but you will only get paid if someone actually reads your article instead of just clicking the link.
Such sites can be really frustrating. Especially given how hard it is to get all those views. Most people are not interested in reading the article. So you will do so much work promoting the article.

Of course yes there are so many website out there that offers you the services of making money through writing of articles and content for website owners and blogs, so if you should take your time to find them you'll be able to make money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back