What's new

Any way to make money online through writing?

You can become a writer in the freelance marketplace. There are a lot of niche website owners who are looking for right at that will produce contents for their website regularly. All you need to do is to develop and deliver top-notch services to your client and they can become your lifetime customer.

Well I have use the site to earn money but I have not used it in gaining traffic and I don't even know how they do it. Sidegig is a Nigerian based site that pays you two to three naira for liking, commenting and following others on social media.
Are you still working on the site? How much do you earn a day by liking and commenting? Is the site still available? I would love to join the site.

Are you still working on the site? How much do you earn a day by liking and commenting? Is the site still available? I would love to join the site.
Yes I am still working on the site even til now, as for what I earn, there is actually no specific amount, what you earn per day depends on the amount of task you are able to do. So I usually set a target for myself to make at least 100 naira per day or sometimes more.

Yes I am still working on the site even til now, as for what I earn, there is actually no specific amount, what you earn per day depends on the amount of task you are able to do. So I usually set a target for myself to make at least 100 naira per day or sometimes more.
This very interesting. I will love to have the link to the site if you won't mind. This my first time of hearing a site that pays you by liking or commenting.

This very interesting. I will love to have the link to the site if you won't mind. This my first time of hearing a site that pays you by liking or commenting.
Sure there is no problem with that, but the site is not free to register though, the registration fee is just five hundred naira. You can use the link below to register if I interested.

How to make money as a writer
  1. Freelance magazine journalism.
  2. Write content for blogs and websites.
  3. Enter writing competitions and win.
  4. Write online articles.
  5. Self-publish your book.
  6. Earn cash for fillers and snippets.
  7. Write a bestseller.
You are correct with the list of those eaening sites, being a freelancer by writing journals and working as a freelancers online and also being a bloggers too also pays .

Sure there is no problem with that, but the site is not free to register though, the registration fee is just five hundred naira. You can use the link below to register if I interested.

Okay there's no problem with the registration fee. I will try my best at least to earn 100 naira a day as you do, but what else do I need to know before joining the site?

Online Book Club is a very good site where you can earn much money by writing reviews of books. Registering into the site, you can download books. For a review of 400 words, you will get $5 but writing quality must be good. The payment is paid by PayPal.​

Okay there's no problem with the registration fee. I will try my best at least to earn 100 naira a day as you do, but what else do I need to know before joining the site?
I think that's about everything, the instructions are on the site, just make sure the social media account you plan on using has a profile picture, there should be have posted at least 5 pictures with the account as well and you should also have a bio.

There are many ways writers can make money online. Though you have started that you don't know how to blog, you can still go freelancing or rather writing content for people. And the easiest one is to join paid to write sites.
Freelancing is the best and the most easiest way to make money online, you can also start by opening your own blog and start writing news or rather open a YouTube channel.

I think that's about everything, the instructions are on the site, just make sure the social media account you plan on using has a profile picture, there should be have posted at least pictures with the account as well and you should also have a bio.
It seems like I have all the requirements they need ,i've already created account with the website. hope the site is legit?

It seems like I have all the requirements they need ,i've already created account with the website. hope the site is legit?
Yes it is legit, I have earned from the site more than once, I would send you a screenshot of my previous earnings and my current account right now. Have you paid the registration fee?
That's my earnings below. At the top is my current account now while at the bottom is what I have catched out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-190222.png
    Screenshot_20211126-190222.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 1
Wow
Yes it is legit, I have earned from the site more than once, I would send you a screenshot of my previous earnings and my current account right now. Have you paid the registration fee?
That's my earnings below. At the top is my current account now while at the bottom is what I have catched out.
Wow that's amazing,I thought it was just a scam, thank you for clearing my doubt once again,I will look forward to that and also start earning from that.

There are so many opportunities to make money from writing, and you can start with freelancing websites like Fiverr, upwork. It's not easy, but worth it .

Wow

Wow that's amazing,I thought it was just a scam, thank you for clearing my doubt once again,I will look forward to that and also start earning from that.
That was my thought at first as well but I can assure you it's not cause I have earn from it, the only problem is that after reaching the minimum withdrawal, and you have made a withdrawal request, it takes days if not even weeks for them to go through your works to see if you actually did the gigs, then they would send you a date of your payment.

That was my thought at first as well but I can assure you it's not cause I have earn from it, the only problem is that after reaching the minimum withdrawal, and you have made a withdrawal request, it takes days if not even weeks for them to go through your works to see if you actually did the gigs, then they would send you a date of your payment.
That's will not be a problem. But how long does it take you to reach the minimum payout, despite the fact it depends on your efforts but how long does it take you?

That's will not be a problem. But how long does it take you to reach the minimum payout, despite the fact it depends on your efforts but how long does it take you?
I think the minimum withdrawal is 4,400 naira, though I can't really remember. There are persons who make two hundred naira per day, while there are others who make three hundred or more per day. So the more you earn would determine how soon you can reach the minimum. Like the guy who referred me, he makes withdrawal every month, which means he is tries his best to make above the minimum per month. As for me, most times it takes two to three months to be able to save up to 7k or 8k while others take lesser time. Some even run two accounts.

I think the minimum withdrawal is 4,400 naira, though I can't really remember. There are persons who make two hundred naira per day, while there are others who make three hundred or more per day. So the more you earn would determine how soon you can reach the minimum. Like the guy who referred me, he makes withdrawal every month, which means he is tries his best to make above the minimum per month. As for me, most times it takes two to three months to be able to save up to 7k or 8k while others take lesser time. Some even run two accounts.
Interesting. It all depends on the efforts you put. But is it possible to earn 500 naira on the site daily? I know it won't be easy but is it possible?

Interesting. It all depends on the efforts you put. But is it possible to earn 500 naira on the site daily? I know it won't be easy but is it possible?
Earning five hundred per day might be tasking, and am pretty sure you have other sites you work on or other activities you carry out offline as well. It might be possible some days but not all. Like during festive periods like valentine's day, Easter, Christmas and the new year, there is usually an overflow of gigs to earn from.

Interesting. It all depends on the efforts you put. But is it possible to earn 500 naira on the site daily? I know it won't be easy but is it possible
Earning five hundred per day might be tasking, and am pretty sure you have other sites you work on or other activities you carry out offline as well. It might be possible some days but not all. Like during festive periods like valentine's day, Easter, Christmas and the new year, there is usually an overflow of gigs to earn from.
There are many things to do offline but theses days I'm a little bit free from offline activities. I want to earn enough before the festive period.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back