What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

Yes I would do that if it is possible, I will also have to have an assurance that my kids or grandsons and granddaughter to have a wealthy life if possible, I guess that won't be a problem to me if I can only still earn money while on my pension.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
From my experience, there is no age that limits you from having as many investments as possible if you have the funds to invest with. In fact, it's after your retirement and taking of your pension that you should up your investments because you are no longer in active duty. You should have investments that pays well.

Sometime the money the retiree receive may not be enough to cater for the things they need. As a result of this, they don't have choice than to look for another source of income to the existing one. The is the reason why it's good to start preparing for retirement right from the youth days. Most people often don't prepare until it is too late.

A pensioner shouldn't have a reason to work again because before a pensioner start receiving pensions he must have gotten his gratuity first and before he will be paid his pension money. The reason for the payment of gratuity is so that the pensioner can start up a business of his own and use the pension money as little survivor money.

If you keep spending your pension fund without investing part of it, you will end up finished it very soon because if you loads money in the house and keep spending it without adding another to it, one day will come that everything will finish.

If you start benefits between the month you turn 62 and the month you reach full retirement age, the Social Security Administration will deduct one dollar from your annual benefit amount for every two dollars you make above an annual limit. As of 2019, this limit is $17,640 per year or $1,470 a month

Well if you have the time and strength there is no bad thing in working after retirement. Just find a work that requires low stress because of your age and please don't do any hardwork again because you have worked enough in your youth.

This all depends on the person or whether to work after pension or not but as for me after pension I prefer to go for a simple business. However some pension earners after pension they decide to rest and go for vacations or have some peaceful time with your family rather than doing any form of business.

However, you may work full-time after retiring and collect a pension if it is with another employer. ... If you are collecting Social Security benefits but have not yet reached full retirement age, your benefits may be reduced if you earn more than a certain amount annually.

Even before pension, you should have started planning your 'life after retirement'. you can achieve this by starting a small business or medium with respect to your finances, if you are a government worker, you will definitely have sometime to work on the progress of the business, as soon as you are retired, you know you have something to fall back on, then you would have enough time to totally boost the business, in summary there is more work to do after receiving pension!

Of course after pension one should continue to work for money, as we grow older bills keeps on increasing so we should keep on working to be able to take care of all necessary expenses, one shouldn't relax because he has received pension, instead he should invest.

I find it necessary to still work after retirement because you may have retired but your needs are not retired. Based on this one needs to still find a way to satisfy the personal and other need except if you have another means to earning money.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
I think after retirement, if you're mentally or physically health is strong than you should work for extra money otherwise you should not try tu work just spent your life on your pension. Many people work online after retirement. I also do this.

Well shall it is not good or advice able for a person to do that instead of doing one job or the other you should invest that money you are been paid for and also you will earn a lot from there. Even though that person is still fit to carry out some job or the other

Yes I will still find ways to have an additional income even if I have a pension. It's not easy to be stagnant. Even if we retire, we must know how to make most our time productive. It will help us to have an exercise or practice how our minds work. If we are just home then it will be boring.

Most of the time as a retired worker who once earned fixed salary. It becomes deficult because you have to focus on managing a pension when that comes. Most times it is important or necessary to create your own business

Should You Withdraw Your Pension as a Lump Sum? ... because they provide assurance that you will still receive monthly income well ... in retirement unless there is money left over after your death or you allocate a .

Yes, why not? We keep working for more money either passively or actively. As far as we are alive there is no end to making more money. So, after your pension, you could go into other type of investments, you may not be actively involved but your money will do the work on your behalf. This way, you make money while only being a member or manager of the investment or business respectively.

Why would you depend on one source of income not to talk income? Is pension passive income? You only stop working when you have a passive income. The funny thing is, even those with passive income still works not to talk one who has received their pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back