What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

It is not advisable because it's a very bad thing to do, after you have become a retiree, you should endeavour to have your own business so that you won't be dependant on anyone again because at this age, you will be better disposed as having your own business to do
Post automatically merged:

It is not advisable because it's a very bad thing to do, after you have become a retiree, you should endeavour to have your own business so that you won't be dependant on anyone again because at this age, you will be better disposed as having your own business to do
If you could get your funds earlier and decide to start a business, wouldn't that be better than growing old after retirement to receive the pension funds when you might not have the strength or be physically fit to engage in activities

I concur. I also wanted to make it clear that i did not suggest sitting down at home too infact I think sitting down at home is more risky the taking up a new responsibility I just wanted to point out that after retirement rest is really important as body cells have started depreciating
Sure, the nature of job if need be should mostly be a passive ones and not the other way around.
The aged are advise to exercise and while taking up some duties all in the name of working after retirement should be such that it won't deny them their needed rest and the body needs more rest at that stage

The money you should be working for should be theoney you'll be using to sustain and that money can be through your business. Not working with government or one company because I feel pension means you are retired and retirement means rest . I that's when you are old .

If you could get your funds earlier and decide to start a business, wouldn't that be better than growing old after retirement to receive the pension funds when you might not have the strength or be physically fit to engage in activities
While still working, you have the opportunity to save as much money as you want from your salary. when you become a retiree, the truth is you are expected to be able to rest and restrain from work. Which means it's not really ideal working after you have retired.

According to my own point of view it's all depends on your choice and your ability to work if you feel you're strong enough to work then it's fine you can work but if you feel weak I don't think it's advisable to work, but it's normal to work after pension

If I'm still agile I will work even after retirement. What I will do now is to save money for the rainy day. Or I may go into partnership with friend of like mind to pull money together to establishes a business which lucrative and can fetch me money. I will try to established small business which can give me money to sustain myself till old age.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Well i also couldnt reach at that age yet while i think we should invest pension money in valuable anf profit gaining business. In such way we can increase money as well. This is my opinion. What have others, it depends...

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
For most youths these days, especially anyone on this forum at this time, we should know that it's not safe and reliable to rely solely on pension.

Having an investment that can pay you will adds to your pension, free you from money worries and leave you with time to chase your passion.

When one retires from a job that entitles him to pension he is not automatically ban from working. Some individuals are retired but not tired from working. Most people after retirement reinvest their pension. They end up becoming entrepreneurs.

After pension I can desire to rest for life ,but if am still physically fit I can further on a business that will still sustain me and my family, pension is not really something someone may rely on,, so is better to rather use it for further business.
Post automatically merged:

After pension I can desire to rest for life ,but if am still physically fit I can further on a business that will still sustain me and my family, pension is not really something someone may rely on,, so is better to rather use it for further business.

I hustle tiredlessly now so I don't have to hustle forever. There should be a stage of my life when I'm supposed to relax and only enjoy my money responsibly. I don't have to continue hustling as a pensioner. That won't be fair to myself and I don't wish for such. Life is in stages. The stage of pension shouldn't be a stage for too much stress.

its all depend on person health and her needs. because pension is little amount and person needs are unlimited, so if any one want more money then his pension he will do work for her future. And if he able to work hard then its better oppurtunity he will save her pension for older age.

Yes. If you have the passion, you can still pursue your dreams after retirement. Apart from earning money there are other benefits to look at. One may want keep fit mentaly and physically. Others may actually want to make more money or pursue another goals. Some don't like the idea of staying at home doing nothing.

Of course you can still investment and make more money. If you are lucky to retire at an early age, you will enjoy maximum benefit of your pension fund. So you put out some of your pension fund to provide passive income for you while you stop working

IF YOUR PENSION CAN SUSTAIN YOU, THEN YOU DO NOT NEED OT WORK, BUT IF IT CANNOT, YOU NEED TO GET A JOB TO IMPROVE THE STANDARD OF LIVING. SOME PEOPLE RETIRE FROM THEIR JOB AT A VERY OLD AGE AND CANNOT BE PRODUCTIVE AFTER THE RETIREMENT, SO THEY NEED PENSION TO SURVIVE, BUT IF YOU RETIRE AT AN AGILE AGE, SITING AT HOME WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH

Yes, u have the liberty to invest in any business that interests you with your pension. Sometimes, retirement does not always mean complete absence from work. It could be working for yourself at your own schedule and doing what you love doing and what you have always wanted to do.

After pension nothing stops you from having a business sitting at home is very dangerous and risky anything can happen so it's better you said that yourself have a business you are doing that won't be such a stressful businesses like poultry farming

Most of the time as a retired worker who once earned fixed salary. It becomes deficult because you have to focus on managing a pension when that comes. Most times it is important or necessary to create your own business.

You can still work after retirement because you will benefit more from it. It will help you alot with fund you can start your own business also a well organized business that will be profitable for you and your family in the future so that you won't be depend on government to pay you your Pensions money and you won't also depends on your family for money

If you keep spending your pension fund without investing part of it, you will end up finished it very soon because if you loads money in the house and keep spending it without adding another to it, one day will come that everything will finish.
To enjoy your pension for a very long time especially when the pension isn't much or not paid as at when due, you need a business to keep you going in life. It is not necessary for you to be directly involved in the business, you can employ people to manage it for you while you just relax and enjoy nthe fruit of your labor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back