What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

Off course, if one is physically and mentally fit, one can invest into something that would generate money. Pension doesn't mean a person isn't free to invest or start a business.

Yes, there are retirees i see around who have taken up businesses.
even when they are aged, they open up a small store to sell provision or anything else.
Not all pensioners rely on just their pension.
It is okay for pensioners to keep working even after retired, though not in the public sector. So many pensioners are self employed while others have gotten jobs perhaps in a private sector.

It is actually good to continue work ing but in vocational trades like farming, freelancing,pet sitter,trading e.t.c but it actually depends on the health of the person,of the person is not physically fit,it is advisable for he/she to stop to avoid health hazards of risk.

For no reason should you depend on your pension for survival. Also have something doing instead of waiting for monthly pension that might fail to arrive some time. You see your pension should not stop you from working after retirement if need be.
One of the things that any person that is into paid employment should do,is to have a side business that will help him in addition to what he is currently earning in paid employment,it will help him to understand how business is being run.

Seriously aside pension is very good that one should earn from another source because pension in my country is not enough for oneself talk less of feeding his family.

Yes you can still work if you think you still need money for your up keeping and your pension is not enough for you. Some people work after their pension because they don't want to be bored at home

I concur. I also wanted to make it clear that i did not suggest sitting down at home too infact I think sitting down at home is more risky the taking up a new responsibility I just wanted to point out that after retirement rest is really important as body cells have started depreciating
I resonate with you, it is true that responsibility should not be avoided even during retirement.
But there is this flex and peace that comes with not working for money or to make ends meet

If you are financially secured, you need not to work but if no, then you need to start up a small scale business you can rely on for income

It is actually good to continue work ing but in vocational trades like farming, freelancing,pet sitter,trading e.t.c but it actually depends on the health of the person,of the person is not physically fit,it is advisable for he/she to stop to avoid health hazards of risk.
The issue of working after retirement is sole the chioce of the person that is involved,if he still has the capacity to continue in other vocation then he can go ahead and be engaged.

It depends on the individual strength to deliver and the nature of earned pension. If the pension is not much then starting a new job that will help you maintain financial balance is necessary.sometimes passion drives pensioners to start a new job after retirement.

For me , I would not work for money due to the plans I have already initiated.
I would just use that period to connect with nature and build legacy in the future generations.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back