What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

This situation depends on individual recieving pentions. It depends on how much you have save when you are working, if you think it's more than enough for yourself and family, it is best to enjoy life, since you have work hark enough to get that.

After working for a considerable number of years in the civil service or any other service and you retire, you should actually rest. But if you decide against resting fully, the onus is still on you to make a decision. But if you feel you are physically and mentally fit to run a business, you can do it.

After receiving a pension, if you invest it in a suitable place and the profit from it meets your financial needs, then enjoy life. Make your life easier by relying on the same profits instead of reading in the lure of more money.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
I think it will be totally unlikely for a retiree to still work for money after is retirement at that age it is expected that money will be working for him, so those that are working now should have it at the back of their mind that one day they will retired and money should be working for them and not them working for money any longer

After pension, working for the money is depending on either the income during service years was at high rate and the pension after payment is at high value, in this case,one might consider working as a volunteer. In the case whereby during service year and after pension payments the outcome is still low income, in these case, working for the money isn't a bad idea.

It would have been better if one could just work, retire, and get decent pension. But in the case of Nigeria setting, the pension is peanut. So one may still need to do some investment or work to make ends meet. That is if there is still strength, time, and the money. Just my take.

You can still work for money after your pension has been received provided that you are not old and healthy to work. That is the reason why it is important to venture into a business before retirement so that you will have something to fall back to even if you have to employ someone to manage it for you.

The good thing about the pension is you are sitting pretty when you retire. But it depends on the amount if it is enough for you because some countries are not paying high enough good for a living. But yes if that happens you should take care of it by using it to profit more.

The retirement age in my country is 55 years for women and 60 for men. I think many people at that age still have the energy to continue producing profits. My mother worked until she was 73 years old and she is still looking for what to do, therefore everything depends on the conditions of each person.

the first thing I would do is to fix a time frame as to how long you wanna work for money.

After that, I would look inwards and find possible business areas that I have skills and character strength to manage, it could be in the area of sports, fashion, entertainment, public speaking, consultations, etc,

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.

It is a really interesting question… a very good question. I am already on board for retirement but I am still seeing people and employees who are on boards higher than mine get their pensions right away while I am still in the system. I think that as a retiree it would be easier to start a company you are capable of handle and not just to wait for your pension, most pensioners die waiting for it and that they don't often get it. You can not pay off the debt each month because you make more money at the end of the day than you pay in costs each month.

It depends on how strong and efficient the person is. I know of two persons who have retired and are on pension but was called for contract service. The man was old but very strong and was needed to train new staff on his knowledge he did and was paid well

There are several ways you can work but you will not depend on your pension so its like sourcing for another income, let me just say its advisable and its not advisable, moreover its not advisable if you feel your body system cannot cope with the hustle of life so as the matter of fact you can use your pension to invest in other to earn more money.

It's truly not off-base to work even in the wake of accepting annuity, as long as the individual is actually fit or healthy.but it is smarter to put with the cash to get more profit than relying entirely upon the benefits. It's always be good for you.

if it is the case that you are still healthy and you still have strength for working then you can take up a not too stressfull work to just keep you inspired but if it's the case that you have exhausted your strength during years of service then you can just invest your money and be getting returns

I believe every individual should always have a backup plan, after your pension it will be out of place to still look for work. Human being are prone to breakdown but we should not be the cause of our own problem. While you were still working certain funds would have been channel for investment atleast for monthly return of investment.

It depends on how you prepared for life after pention. Some people depends on there children for leaving after they have invested in there children, and some. People goes to business after service. And it all spend on age you retire.

Yes you can still work after retirement as far as you are still strong the only way you should shun work is when you are retired and sick or the job is just ordinary volunteer and no pay. You can also work from home that's open a little business to sell to get little income

People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back