What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

You can decide to keep working till you get tired of doing so. But the normal retirement age for me should be 65 after which gone just have to sit down to starts enjoy the proceedings from the work he/she as done years ago

After retirement one should still have a means of generating income for oneself,so that the person will not end up being a liability to others. Because,the pension fund will not be enough and sustain as well as foot the bill of such a person. So,more money need to be generated.
Yeah, I quite agree with you that one has to work and generate income after retirement but you know that old age has its perks like weakness, prone to illness etc if the person is not already having some challenges, what means of income do you think a retired person should go for?

My first law of money is that it is insatiable. Meaning no matter the amount you have you still need to strive had to get more money and at such a pensioner should still work for money if he or she is still fit health wise.

It is not adviceable to depend on pention. As an individual ,you should have a side investment that would give income aside from salary and pention. When you now retire and receive your pention you can now reinvest that pention on the business that was giving money.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
I see no reason why a person should not work even after retiring... As far as the work is not a tedious one and the retired person is not a very old individual, he can still take up any job. Most especially if it's an online job that doesn't require physical strength, in fact, it is the best thing to do.

yes, with the situation of these country working after being pension is not a bad idea. You should work after pension if you not too old to handle or run a business in Nigeria it for your own betterment cause pensioning in Nigeria is not forever.
Post automatically merged:

yes, with the situation of these country working after being pension is not a bad idea. You should work after pension if you not too old to handle or run a business in Nigeria it for your own betterment cause pensioning in Nigeria is not forever.

No, at that level it shouldn't be to really make money to meet important needs it should be so that the body will not go on recess, it should not be the type that will drain strength but that will just serve as exercise.

Yes if you can because some retiree retired and still have some straight to work like engage into business that's if they have the money to invest.that will bring employment to the society and country GDP.

So as long as the want of a man doesn't end, so he need to continue working for money
A man who has a family need to take care of his family
So if he think is pension will not be enough he can still look for another work to do.

Well this depends on individual differences, if after your retirement you still feel fit and healthy enough to work under somebody then you can go for it. But if after retiring you feel as though your organs are weak, you should look for a little investment to invest in because you can no longer handle too much work load and pressure.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
I think a retiree should still set up a business, a business that does not need too much focus on it, the one that is not too busy, even if the income is not big as long as it is enough to meet his daily needs.

I think money is not everything for a person. After serving for 30 to 40 years in a department, a person get retired and after that he should get rewards of the hard work. He should not involve in money making events anymore.

There is no big deal working after pension. I will want to keep making money even when I am 80 years and that will involve working or in most cases, making money to work for you. I have looked at it from the angle that when I give up working, things won't really flow well too.

I think the question of working for money after retirement would depend on your designation in where you retired,the type of work you retired from and the amount of money you are receiving as your pension. Nobody wants to work after retirement, everyone wants to rest and relax after retirement but this is only possible if he or she is comfortable.

you may still work while receiving a pension if you have officially retired -- but with a few limitations. Since pensions are considered part of your compensation package, they generally may not be taken away for any reason.

After retirement and you are still physically and mentally fit to carry-on you can get something doing which could fetch you money or pleasure in order to keep spirit, soul and body together.

Truth be told, most people after retiring still have their strength and energy to work. But I would suggest that people set up online work for themselves after retiring. This way, the won't have to stress themselves too much.

after pension working for money depends on the person,how healthy and agile the person is will determine,then the person can just open a mini mart or groceries shop to bring more income which will help in booming the standard of living

As we all know that human needs are insatiable, it's very necessary to still work for money so far you will still need to be paying some bill and most importantly if you still have some children in college or higher institution I don't think you should even be contemplating of not making money after getting your pension

After retirement and you are still physically and mentally fit to carry-on you can get something doing which could fetch you money or pleasure in order to keep spirit, soul and body together.
It's is common to hear of people at retirement age to develop some sort of illness due to the millions of cells they loose at that age and what the person did at younger age so what kind of business do you think a retired person is capable of

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back