What's new

Does your business use outdated tech and equipment still?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your business use any outdated tech or equipment still? I remember when there was a video rental store in my area, they had this really old PC, that was like nearly 10-20 years old at the time. They used it to track their orders, user accounts, etc. But recently I was reminiscing about the old store, as it closed down 5-10 years ago. Aside from that, I know some companies use machinery and tech from back in the 90s, 80s, or even later. I know some factories use machines that are from the 90s and use PCs from the 90s to run.

So, does anyone here run a business that still utilizes old tech and equipment? I mean if it still does the job, why get something new?

I do not use any outdated tech for my business. My laptop is 3 years old and my phone is 4 years old. While a lot of people might say I am using outdated products, I feel that I am still up to date when it comes to using tech products.

Well, I can accept it as we have some Desktop and laptops in our work place which still carries an old version of windows and that is windows 7.

This is due to personal perspective though, as a staff there, you have the right to choose which version of software will be convenient for deliver services effectively and efficiently. And it turns out some workers are really conversant to the windows 7 and prefer their system shouldn't be the latest version neither should it be updated. 🙅

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back