What's new

If you had 100 million dollars would you still go to work?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I wouldn't work if I had a lot of money I don't need that personally I can pass the time with a lot of hobbies I have and if I can buy whatever I need I wouldn't go a single day to work.
I will just be with my family, friends, and will play video games do the daily exercise and watch some movies, I can see myself doing that for years and years.
But what about you? will you still go to work if you had so much money?

If I have a million, I don't go to work anymore, all I will do with my 1 million dollars is take it into investments and establishment. The rest is history. 😏😏

If I had that kind of money I don't think I would work, but I do think I would start opening a lot of businesses on topics that I like and delegate the main functions to other employees so that I don't have to do a lot of work myself, that's a very large amount of money with which you can live your whole life very luxuriously and doing practically nothing.

It is definitely going to be a complete stupidity on my part to still go back and work for another business when I have 100 million dollars cash in my possession. I'm definitely going to use the money to start up my own company and have people who are going to work for me. This will give me more room to grow my financial status instead of working for another business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back