What's new

Do you still sell through classified sites like Craigslist?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who here still uses Craigslist to sell stuff? I haven't used it in years, but I see the site still up and going strong. Though since I live in a small area, we don't get much traffic to it. Do you ever use Craigslist still? Or have you stopped using it for the likes of Facebook marketplace?

I have used multiple classified sites, however, I have never been able to generate a single sale through these classified sites. However, I have tried selling through marketplaces and have managed to sell multiple times. In fact one of my online activities is related to selling through online marketplaces.

I have used multiple classified sites, however, I have never been able to generate a single sale through these classified sites. However, I have tried selling through marketplaces and have managed to sell multiple times. In fact one of my online activities is related to selling through online marketplaces.
In the past I would post to classifieds in bigger cities. You have a better chance of getting responses, but even that I doubt will draw in a ton of sales. I also got banned pretty fast, classified sites have a lot of rules and postings get taken down for a lot of those who advertise through it. Also, it would help if you had a VPN and could move your IP to big city you're advertising on. Might help keep you from getting banned or your posts removed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back