What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

Well as for me, I would like to focus my strength and attention in investment. That why I'm setting up things for myself at the moment. I would not like to start running a business myself. I can own one and allow somebody to run it for me

Truth be told, most people after retiring still have their strength and energy to work. But I would suggest that people set up online work for themselves after retiring. This way, the won't have to stress themselves too much.
I love your opinion here. Most people retired at age 60 and at this age, they are still very much agile to work. Though they are retired but not tired. Also, human wants are numerous and and our needs cannot be all satisfied. So working after official retirement is not wrong.

It depends on the amount of pension I receive. If I receive a huge pension, I'd never work again in my life, I will just relax and enjoy myself at home in a quiet place after all I worked for it. But if my pension is not substantial then I would look for a business that wouldn't stress me and start. I would compensate my pension with earnings from the business.

This depends on the individual, if the person believes that he/she is still physically and mentally fit to venture into business, then there's nothing wrong with that, but if the person feels that he/she cannot hustle anymore, then he/she can decide to live with the pension and savings. At 65 years, even if the person can go into business, there's nothing wrong in investing in good ventures to help you live more comfortable.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Of course there is utmost need for investment, the pensioner can work from home...investing in cryptocurrencies its not a bad idea because no one knows what the future holds. Depending, spending the pension fund will only leds to poverty because it will soon finish and main hunger will come but investment part of it will do a lot

After pension it is necessary to still look for money just to keep themselves busy and productive.
That you retired does not mean that you are not longer value they are just resting in their service to humanity.
Many pensioners used their pension fund to invest and make more money.

Actually after pension I think you person can still work for money if you wait or depend on your retirement pension money Alone think that is bad because it have scheduled how many years you will use collect that money but you can still work and found your organization that will be bringing more money for apart from retirement money

Being ready to retire means more than being ready to stop waking up at 6:00 a.m. to put in long hours at a job you're not thrilled about. If it were that simple, most of us would retire at 25. What it really takes to retire is a solid grasp of your budget, a carefully considered investment and spending plan for your life savings, debt that's under control, and a plan you're excited about for how you'll spend your days. With that in mind, here are 10 signs you might not be ready to retire yet.

Can I take my pension early and continue to work? The short answer is yes. These days, there is no set retirement age. You can carry on working for as long as you like, and can also access most private pensions at any age from 55 onwards – in a variety of different ways
It is not advisable because it's a very bad thing to do, after you have become a retiree, you should endeavour to have your own business so that you won't be dependant on anyone again because at this age, you will be better disposed as having your own business to do
Post automatically merged:

Can I take my pension early and continue to work? The short answer is yes. These days, there is no set retirement age. You can carry on working for as long as you like, and can also access most private pensions at any age from 55 onwards – in a variety of different ways
It is not advisable because it's a very bad thing to do, after you have become a retiree, you should endeavour to have your own business so that you won't be dependant on anyone again because at this age, you will be better disposed as having your own business to do

After retirement you should not have to work for money because if the pension is enough or worth while you should be able to take care of yourself after retirement. You can also start a small business on the side when you retire.

I do not see a reason why after pension should not work. But the idea is not to do the same kind of work you have been doing. Find something to do that will give you space and time to stay with your family. See the world. You can try investing.

It depends on your health becasue many of them are not able to work more for earning money as their physical health is not according to their previous health.
But most of the people who got their pension they want to start their small business from the money they received. So it actually depends on the interest and will power those who can work they should try Their best other wise they should take rest.

It depends on the physically and mental well been of the individual, if he feel he can put his body to action why not, he can use his pension and the saved money to start up a business whether online or offline one is good. He can start up a grocery shop business.
Yes, you correct. If there is still strength for a retiree to be doing a business after retirement, he/she should establish business to be generating a money without depending on pension salary. But the advisable thing us that the worker should make a plan before a retirement time.

You could go into any business of your choice even after you have taken your pension, everyone has that right to make that decision regardless of their age social status or ability. but I don't see why you would go into a business at a period of your life when you are suppose to be resting for all your years of hard work.

First of all, we must check how to the laws regulate this subjet in our countries to not get fined or incur other unpleasant consequences (for ex., in my former country it was forbidden to work after pension until 2008). Once verified all possibilities, it's to look at the amount of our pension. If a retired can barely live with a small pension, to still work is a good option. But it all depends on the jobs too. For ex., a retired over 70 (sometimes over 60 too, depending on the state of health, can't engage on physically exhausting tasks. In my case (if I'll be still alive in the third age:ROFLMAO:), I'd like to dedicate to artistic and literary jobs after pension. Hoping to have the time to be a full-time writer, painter and photohrapher. If possible, I won't quit the teaching too.

Why not, even after retirement we should continue to work hard to earn money because in today's world it is much easier to earn money by starting a business with the pension money we earn It is easier to start a business with this money and a big business can be done with this money

It is a very good idea to have a passive income after retirement as human wants and needs are innumerable but not all old person's know about crypto currency or online investment even, what else do you think they can do?

It all depends on the person health and fitness, if he is healthy then it would be wise to invest the money that would be bringing weekly or monthly profit. But if he isn't fit and not too healthy he could also invest the money and put a trusted person in charge to handle the business for him. I won't advise someone to just sit idle doing nothing after receiving his pension.

Its good to still keep working cos you need it as a roustine for exercise. Working after pension isnt a bad thing. Its a good step in the right direction to make for money for your grand kids... Or just to keep the mind busy.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
It all depends on individual differences. If you feel that the money is enough to Carter for your needs, then there is no need bothering your self with investing or starting a business. You may even have matured children working who would still support you, so no need disturbing your self again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back